Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@luckwaves,

Thanks dear so much

I keep telling BABA that only he can create magic & miracles in my case and if he does i will be greatful to him in my entire life.

I dont believe in medicines/doctors though i go for consulting and take medicines , i y think it is only BABA who can make it happen as you said

Hoping for the best

2 people like this.
  2. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@Suryakala ma,

Thanks, hoping BABA does some miracles for me :)

1 person likes this.
  3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members of IL Family,

Sai Ram.

BABA33.jpg

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters, brothers and their families. May Baba bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Today, I also specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

Dear
    @Amma15 ( Usha Sister) today, I prayed for you, your family including your son. May Baba bless him and fulfil all his wishes soon. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @Shanvy , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @madhuprabha Sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear
    @isha02 , today, I prayed for you and your mother. May Baba bless your mother with speedy recovery and good health.

Dear TTC Sisters and Daughters-
    @meenueash, @Parasu, @yettobemom, @rajinitk4, @pinki13, @ Priyashravan, @Vidyashankari,, @Karthiga, @Bsruthi, @deepiha, @Vini, @Neha, @Rmuramka, @Vasumathi, @Latha, @Deepu, @Pragyasharma, @Mullaikodi, @Pupu, ,@Dreamworld, @manali86 ,@AnithaAnand, , @Geemathy, @RamyaHari2009, @Vijibala0927, @Saya83 , @Littleangel9 , @rkgurbani ,@twinkle ,@Anuradhasundar, @jananirajan , @Ilovepink , @anjali23 , @ahtinani , @pihu123 , @sibani221 , @lovely1988 , @Haritha123 , @sasirekhay , @Subbu5subbu , @vinodhini12 , @Vaish3 , @Nithya001 , - Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sisters-
    @Saisakthi , @Saras, @Analcite, @Aarchana , @Vaanavil ,@Sharanya, @nikitaram @Sabitha, @Krithika, @Luckwaves, @Vani, @Bhavani, @Sunshinebeauty,

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Sisters- (
    @Geetha) @lalithavjk , @luckyyou, @JigsSM, @mrithulanaren , @Happyperson , @Sailajahemanth @kalidevotee99 @teejay ,@tarasharma ,@Chulbuli04 , @ssubhasr -

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfilment of all wishes for which together we pray every Thursday.

18 people like this.
  4. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Anbu Amma @Suryakala

Thanks for sharing lovely Picture of Baba. Thanks ton for your prayers and being with me always.

May Baba bless you and your family with good health and happiness.

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jay

1 person likes this.
  5. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

@suryakalama Thank you for lovely darshan of baba.

1 person likes this.
  6. pragyasharma

pragyasharma Bronze IL'ite

Dear maa....
    thanks alot for your prayers.
    May baba fullfills your all wishes.
    God bless you

1 person likes this.
  7. vibimolu

vibimolu Senior IL'ite

Dear Suryakala,

It was really so nice of you praying for everyone :) May God Bless yu dear...

I am married and its 1.5 years. TTC for the last 6 months.. I have endometrial thickness.. Hence taking tabs forthe same and TTC. Praying to GOD tat soon the miracle should happen. Fingers crossed.

8. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Thanks for the prayers as always A loovely darshan of BABA today through your picture.

Today is a very special day with Thursday as well as Shashti. I have done my Thursday prayers and Shashti pooja and prayed for all my TTC sisters especially.

May we hear many more good news from all my TTC sisters soon and may BABA bless everyone of us with motherhood this year!!

May he shower his choicest blessings on you and your family!!

Shri Sainathaya Namaha!
    Shri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha!

2 people like this.
  9. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning @Suryakala sister,
    When i get up on Thursday mornings, I have a smile on my lips and spring in my feet.
    Why ????? becoz i am happy that u are praying for me and my family's welfare.
    I pray to Baba to always bless and ur family with happiness and prosperity, thoughts, actions.
    Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  10. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Anbu Magal @meenueash ,

It gives me great bliss and peace to pray for you and your DH. I will continue to pray for you and your DH. I am sure you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your Dh with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.