Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @vidyashankari ,

How are you? Hope you and your family members are doing fine with Baba's blessings. Today, I specially prayed for you all.

It always gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you along with other TTC sisters and daughters. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and Security.

2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot maam for your kind words. I will follow prayers as advised by you and will keep everyone happy around me especially my DH. Thanks a lot ma for your consoling words, it really gave me lots of positivity.

1 person likes this.
  3. sasirekhay

sasirekhay New IL'ite

Dear Suryakala Mam Thanks for all your prayers and wishes....i am undergoing my iui 2nd time tomorrow i dont know whether our Baba will bless me for a child or not but anyway i surrendered as like your saying “Let Thy Will Happen” i know you will pray for me and i am also praying for everyone in this thread....thank you so much mam

Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram
    Om Sai Ram

4. suryakala

I continue to pray for you my dear DD @sasirekhay .

Yes, "Let Thy Will Happen" I am sure DD @sasirekhay, you will have a beautiful child soon.

May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Om Shri Sai Samsara Sarva Dukhakshaya Karaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who rids of all pains arising out of worldly life.

1 person likes this.
  5. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Thank you @suryakala sister and @saisakthi sister for including me in your prayers. My last cycle failed and we are trying again this month. I am keeping my self away from TTC related thoughts because last cycle like a mad gal i was trying to count each and every symptom and at last had to experience a bitter negative report. So this cycle am totally keeping myself away from TTC forums or not looking into any symptoms. Will just go with the flow of my RE's instructions.

Thanks again for including me in your prayers along with all TTC ladies.

Lots of baby dust to all TTC ladies.

6. suryakala

Dear members of IL family,

Sai Ram.

BABA26.jpg

May Baba bless us all always.

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters, brothers and their families. May Baba bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Today, I also specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

Dear
    @Amma15 ( Usha Sister) today, I prayed for you, your family including your son. May Baba bless him and fulfil all his wishes soon. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @Shanvy , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @madhuprabha Sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear
    @isha02 , today, I prayed for you and your mother. May Baba bless your mother with speedy recovery and good health.

Dear TTC Sisters and Daughters-
    @meenueash, @Parasu, @yettobemom, @rajinitk4, @pinki13, @ Priyashravan, @Vidyashankari,, @Karthiga, @Bsruthi, @deepiha, @Vini, @Neha, @Rmuramka, @Vasumathi, @Latha, @Deepu, @Pragyasharma, @Mullaikodi, @Pupu, ,@Dreamworld, @manali86 ,@AnithaAnand, , @Geemathy, @RamyaHari2009, @Vijibala0927, @Saya83 , @Littleangel9 , @rkgurbani ,@twinkle ,@Anuradhasundar, @jananirajan , @Ilovepink , @anjali23 , @ahtinani , @pihu123 , @sibani221 , @lovely1988 , @Haritha123 , @sasirekhay ,

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sisters-
    @Saisakthi , @Saras, @Analcite, @Aarchana , @Vaanavil ,@Sharanya, @nikitaram @Sabitha, @Krithika, @Luckwaves, @Vani, @Bhavani, ,

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Sisters- (
    @Geetha) @lalithavjk , @luckyyou, @JigsSM, @mrithulanaren , @Happyperson , @Sailajahemanth @kalidevotee99 @teejay ,@tarasharma ,@Chulbuli04 -

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfilment of all wishes for which together we pray every Thursday.

13 people like this.
  7. suryakala

Dear @DreamWorld sister,

I am sorry that your last cycle was not successful.

Today, I specially prayed for you.

Baba is very kind and advised us to have Shraddha and Saburi ie, Faith and patience.

Please continue to pray and I am sure Baba will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Dharaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who supports the entire universe.

8. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Anbu Amma,

Thanks ton for your prayers and support.

Love you

May baba bless you and your family in abundance

1 person likes this.
  9. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

@Suryakala Ma'am

Thank you very much for your prayers Ma. Words are not enough to express my gratitude towards you. May the Almighty bless you with health, wealth and happiness always.

Thanks & Regards
    tara

10. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Hope you are doing good. May BABA shower his choicest blessings on you and your dear ones.
    Thanks a lot for the prayers Ma.

With BABA's grace, I am reading Sai Satcharitra everyday (atleast a couple of chapters per day) without any hurdles. Hope BABA listens to our prayers and blesses everyone.

Sadguru Shri Sainathaya Namaha
    Shri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha

1 person likes this.