Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras sister,

Welcome back after long long time.

How are you? How are your kids. Hope you and your family members are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

It always gives me great peace and bliss to pray for IL Sisters along with other TTC sisters and daughters. I will continue to pray for you.

My parents send their best wishes to you and your family.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

1 person likes this.
  2. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,

Sai Ram.

achintyaya -sai.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for all our TTC Sisters. May Sai Baba bless them with Motherhood soon. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your kids with good health and long life. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear RamyaHari, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Geemathy, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon

Dear JigsSM, today I thought of you and prayed Baba.May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear DD Chulbuli, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD AnithaAnand, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Manali, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Mrithulanaren, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Anuradhasundar, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Geetha( Lalithavjk), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Sailaja, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you and your DH and child through out the pregnancy and there after.

Dear Sister Dreamworld, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pupu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear DD Mullaikodi, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pragyasharma, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Deepu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Latha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vasumathi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child

Dear Lukyyou, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you throughout your pregnancy and safe delivery of a lovely child.

Dear DD Vaanavil, today I thought of you your parents and prayed Baba. May Baba bless your parents with good health, and long life. May Baba bless you with a nice married life soon.

Dear DD Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, long life, and prosperity.

Dear DD Rmuramka ( Shilpa), today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Neha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vini, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Anamikab, today, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Luvlyroses, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, guide you, be with you and give you necessary strength and resources to meet all the challenges and make your project a shining reality.

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear DD Vidyashankari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Meenu, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Guru Sai be with you throughout and bless your treatment, recovery and good health soon.

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Bhavani, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear DD Parasu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

5 people like this.
  3. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the prayers ma.

These days..I am having weak health due to irregular cycle and heavy flow (not something which I needed during this time :(..).

I have stopped asking BABA anything else. All I am asking him is.."you know how to give, when to give. But please...give me strength and courage to face every day with a smile on my face". Because these days I don't know what upsets me...what stresses me out and what makes me sad. I have become very shaky and sensitive towards everything.
    Hence, all I am requesting BABA is, to give me inner strength to face every day with confidence and be there as a strength for my DH.

Hoping sincerely that our prayers will be heard and answered in the coming year...!!

Sadguru Sainathaya Namaha
    Shri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha

4. suryakala

Dear DD Shilpa,

I am sorry you are having problems with the monthly cycles. I am comforted by the way you seek strength form prayers. Meditate.

The very process of sitting and trying to meditate on Baba or your Ishta Devata without asking for anything makes you a very strong person and you will feel your heart filling with peace, bliss and strength. Meditate.

Baba is very kind. Surely He will respond to our prayers. We will continue to pray for you and your DH.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,

Sai Ram.

SRI SAI.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for all our TTC Sisters. May Sai Baba bless them with Motherhood soon. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your kids with good health and long life. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear RamyaHari, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Geemathy, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon

Dear JigsSM, today I thought of you and prayed Baba.May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear DD Chulbuli, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD AnithaAnand, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Manali, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Mrithulanaren, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Anuradhasundar, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Geetha( Lalithavjk), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you and your DH and child through out the pregnancy and there after.

Dear Sailaja, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you and your DH and child through out the pregnancy and there after.

Dear Sister Dreamworld, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pupu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear DD Mullaikodi, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pragyasharma, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Deepu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Latha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vasumathi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child

Dear Lukyyou, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you throughout your pregnancy and safe delivery of a lovely child.

Dear DD Vaanavil, today I thought of you your parents and prayed Baba. May Baba bless your parents with good health, and long life. May Baba bless you with a nice married life soon.

Dear DD Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, long life, and prosperity.

Dear DD Rmuramka ( Shilpa), today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Neha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vini, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Anamikab, today, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Luvlyroses, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH in abundance.

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your little baby boy and your DH in abundance.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear DD Vidyashankari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Meenu, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Guru Sai bless you and be with you always..

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Bhavani, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear DD Parasu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

5 people like this.
  6. nikitaram

nikitaram Silver IL'ite

Dear Suryakala sister,
    Wanted to share my experience with you. I am married for 7 years and was ttc for 4 years. My grandmom and mom are great devotees of baba. I also prayed but never with the absolute belief they had. We shifted house and in our new apartment our neighbour is a great devotee of baba. She approached my mom on her own and asked her to tell me to keep a glass of water in front of babas photo in the night and to add a little vibhuti to it and drink it first thing in the morning. She sent across the vibhuti also. My mom convinced me to do this and within 4 months I was pregnant. I am blessed with a baby boy. I am eternally grateful to my neighbor and of course baba who showered his blessings on me. He knows the sufferings of his followers and will always help them. I am sure he will help all our ttc sisters soon. Om sai ram.

5 people like this.
  7. suryakala

Baba, your miracles happen everywhere, every time!
    Welcome dear sister Nikita to this thread.

Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful experience for the benefit of IL sisters, who want to be blessed with a child.I am so glad that Baba showered His blessings on you.

I continue to pray for them along with them and Baba has blessed many.

May Baba bless you, your little son, and your DH in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Manovagateethaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who transcends thought and speech.

2 people like this.
  8. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,

Sai Ram.
    merry christmas sai.jpg

Dear Analcite, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your family and fulfil your wishes soon.

Dear DD Geetha( Lalithavjk), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba be with you and your DH and child through out the pregnancy and there after.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH in abundance.

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your little baby boy and your DH in abundance.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Guru Sai bless you and be with you always..

5 people like this.
  9. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the prayers ma!!
    Wish you and all the IL sisters a Merry Christmas!!
    May lord Jesus show us the right path and shower his blessings on us always!!!

Sadguru sainathaya namaha!!
    Shri guru Raghavendraya namaha!!

10. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Am ttc since 2 years, please include me in prayers :(