Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

I am so happy to read you reply ma'm:):)I am really glad to know that you liked durga pooja in kolkata:):) during durga pooja my city looks so royal and full of life and literally anyone can fell the happiness,peace and joy everywhere :):)
    with regards

1 person likes this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear RKG Sister,

Thanks for your affectionate Deepavali Greetings. Though belated, kindly accept my Hearty Deepavali Greetings to you and everyone in the family.

May Baba bless everyone in your family with health, happiness and success.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Dharaaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who supports the entire universe.

3. suryakala

Dear DD Raji,

Thanks for your affectionate Deepavali greetings. Kindly accept my Hearty Deepavali greetings to you and everyone in your family.

May Baba bless everyone in your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Om Shri Sai Bhakthavana Samarthayaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who has the power to protect His devotees.

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear Shilpa,

Happy Deepavali greetings to you and your family. Thanks for your affectionate Deepavali Greetings.

May Baba bless everyone in your family with good health, wealth, and prosperity.

Om Shri Sai Bhakthavana Prathighya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who has vowed to protect His devotees.

5. suryakala

Dear Pupu,

It is a lovely dream blessed by Baba. Baba's devotees who are blessed with such dreams have reported many good things happening in life.

You may please keep a copy of Sai Satcharita- ( I hope you have it). Cover it with an orange cloth and keep it in your puja room every time after reading it.

Are you doing Parayan as a participant of the Parayan group led by dear sister Saisakthi? If not, please go to this thread- http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...-2014-yearlong-saisatcharitra-parayan-il.html

May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Om Shri Sai Anna Vastra Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who gives food, clothes, in other words, sustenance.

6. suryakala

Dear Pupu,

Thanks for your lovely response. Yes, your city has got such a charm that any one who has spent some time in Kolkatta during Durga Puja, will realise that there is a Divine Power that goes beyond caste, colour, creed, religion, languages and status.

Lovely Kolkatta, Bangla, Bengalis and "Rabindra Shangeeth" are always green in my memory of course along with the strong red flags!!

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.

7. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear SuryaKala sister....as always, a very warm Thank you to you for your prayers for all of us. Yesterday, I had really wanted to visit SaiBaba temple and light deepams, but it was raining so heavily, that it was just next to impossible to go. This Diwali, for somereason, I am only recollecting the story of Baba lighting lamps with water on Diwali day...Deepavali manaayi suhaani......Mere Baba ke haathon mein jaadoo ka pani.

I will surely visit the temple as soon as the weather clears...perhaps on a day when Baba wants me to visit. OM SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear RKG Sister,

Sorry for the delay in my response. It always give me peace and bliss to pray for you along with all TTC sisters.

Hope you lighted a lamp at home for Baba when you are not able to go to His Mandir/Temple.

A belated Deepavali Greetings to you and your family.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Bhakthavana Samarthayaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who has the power to protect His devotees.

9. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Hi ma,
    Hope you are doing good.
    I am having problems with my monthly cycle (which suddenly cropped up), and all the medicines etc for that are having a toll on my mental peace..adding to the already existing TTC stress.
    I was sick a couple of days back..after a long travel. And all the tiredness and sickness made me dull. I was talking to BABA in my mind.."how long do you want me to struggle..when is this long wait going to end"..etc.

Since I did not have a proper sleep, I was very dull the next day in office also. Suddenly, my teammate came to me and said...."Shilpa..I got Shiridi Prasadam for you..it's at my desk..please have it".

I couldn't help but smile. When I usually sulk or feel dull for something..towards the end of the day..my dad used to bring something home..for me and make me smile. I felt the same way...as if..BABA..heard me..and sent me his prasadam..letting me know that..I hear you..and I'll take care of you!

It gives so much peace and inner strength to us when we know..there is someone out there..who hears you..always!!

May Guru Raghavendra and BABA's blessings always shower upon us!!

4 people like this.
  10. suryakala

Dear Shilpa,

I am so glad that Baba sent His blessings to you through your teammate when you were down both physically and emotionally.

I have heard such experiences in the past. Once I was so upset and was thinking of resigning my very good job in Auckland. At that time it was Baba who in a series of such blessings strengthened my confidence and brought back my peace and happiness.

Those who surrender to Baba, always find that He is so kind.

I am sure these troubles will pass and you will be happy and blessed.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Bhakthavana Prathighya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who has vowed to protect His devotees.

1 person likes this.