Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I got my BFP on 20th Sep. I was very very happy. After a wait of 1 yr TTC got this BFP.

Went to doctor after a week. She had my HCG levels checked. It was low of my 6 weeks.
    So Doctor put me on Duphaston twice a day and HCG injection twice a week for 2 weeks. After which Antenatal scan was scheduled. Yesterday i went for Antenatal scan. According to my LMP i was 8 weeks & 6 days. But the scan showed Blighted Ovum with 6 weeks Gestation sac growth. Evening had doctor consultation. She suggested to go for D&C. Day after tomorrow i'm going for D&C. My first pregnancy journey is going to end.
    Emotionally very much disturbed. Praying God for much needed strength at this point of time.

I started Sai Satcharitha 9 week pooja. During 2 week pooja i got positive test for pregnancy. I was very happy that Baba had answered my prayer. But this ended this way. Don' know what God's plans are.

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD Chulbul,

I am very sad to know that your pregnancy had to be terminated, after a happy start.

Let not this incident dampen your spirit. You have long years of active life ahead and be cheerful. Spread cheer among your near and dear ones.

Only God knows why certain things do happen that make us doubt his universal love. But whatever happens, just pray and leave the result in His hands saying 'Let thy will happen'. Thus we take the burden away from our heart and He bears that burdens for us.

I will continue to pray for you. You too, please pray. I am sure Baba will bless you with a lovely child soon.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear All IL Sisters and their families,

HAPPY DIWALI.jpg

Wishing you a very Happy and prosperous Diwali. May the Divine light of Diwali bring Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good health into your families.

Dear all TTC Sisters and their families,

DEEVALI.jpg

Happy Diwali to you and your family members.May the Divine light of Diwali bring you the little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May the beauty of Diwali season fill your home with happiness, prosperity and good fortune.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sainath.

5 people like this.
  4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear SuryaKala Sister....Diwali wishes your way...
    May the diyas of Deepavali bring a warm glow of good cheer and happiness in your home always.

1 person likes this.
  5. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear maa Happy diwali to you and your family too.

1 person likes this.
  6. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the wishes Ma,

Wishing you and all the IL sisters a Awesome..Great..Colorful and Safe Diwali!!

May this festival of lights bring in new rays of hope in everyone's life and may everyone's life be filled with God's blessings and Happiness!!

1 person likes this.
  7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Happy diwali to you and your family too rmuramka

1 person likes this.
  8. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Wishing you the same Rajinitk....

May you get all you wish for ..and much much more friendssmiley

9. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,

Sai Ram.

DIWALI.jpg

Hope you all had a great Diwali with your family members and enjoyed the festival!

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for all our TTC Sisters. May Sai Baba bless them with Motherhood soon. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear JigsSM, today I thought of you and prayed Baba.May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear DD Chulbuli, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD AnithaAnand, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Manali, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Mrithulanaren, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Anuradhasundar, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and remove your problems and anxieties by giving all strength, success, happiness with peace of mind.

Dear DD Geetha( Lalithavjk), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Sailaja, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Dreamworld, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pupu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear DD Mullaikodi, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pragyasharma, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Deepu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Latha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vasumathi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child

Dear Lukyyou, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you throughout your pregnancy and safe delivery of a lovely child.

Dear DD Vaanavil, today I thought of you your parents and prayed Baba. May Baba bless your parents with good health, and long life. May Baba bless you with a nice married life soon.

Dear DD Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, long life, and prosperity.

Dear Sister Dearmost Viji, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Murphybabay- Poorni, today, I thought of you and your Son-
    Karthik Narayanan. May Baba bless him with a perfect life partner soon.

Dear DD Rmuramka ( Shilpa), today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Neha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vini, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Madhulatha, (DD- Raji's friend) today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and your kids in abundance.

Dear Anamikab, today, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Luvlyroses (Vidya), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Cutiesri, today I thought of you and your DD-Sreenidhi and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD and your family in abundance.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, guide you, be with you and give you necessary strength and resources to meet all the challenges and make your project a shining reality.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your kids with good health and long life. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your home with full of joy and fulfill all your wishes.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear DD Vidyashankari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD shriya, and your DH in abundance.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Anbu Magal Meenueash, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with motherhood soon..
    Today I thought of your brother- Saishiv kumar and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless him with good health, wealth, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Pursuehappiness Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Guru Sai be with you throughout and bless your treatment, recovery and good health soon.

Dear DD Neha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Subha, today, I thought of you and your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your son and your family in abundance.

Dear Rajsai, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Bhavani, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear DD Parasu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

5 people like this.
  10. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Thank you Suryakala ma'm for your powerful prayers!!!
    wish you and your family and all IL friends a very happy,prosperous Diwali and kaali pooja!!may God fulfill all our dreams!!

ma'm want to share one dream with you and need your valuable guidelines for the same.
    wednesday very early morning I a very strange dream .one gentleman (did not remember his face/whether he is a priest or not)asking me to keep Saisatcharithra with me always.he said keep it with you and nothing bad will happen to you and no one can harm you.then he said please cover Saisatcharithra with a orange cloth all the time.after that he said lots of other stuffs too ,but very strangely I did not remember a single thing:(:(but those lines ringing in my ears like anything!!!

what should I do ma'm???please help.
    sorry for the long post.
    with regards