Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. lalithavjk

lalithavjk New IL'ite

Thank you so much Suryakalaji

1 person likes this.
  2. lalithavjk

lalithavjk New IL'ite

SuryakalaJi, I did prayed to Baba today and I also prayed for all Sai Sisters who are TTC

Thanks very much for your prayers.

1 person likes this.
  3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Sisters,

LORD GANESH.jpg

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your families. May Lord Ganesha fill your life with joy, Prosperity and success.

Sai Ganesh3.jpg

Om Shri Sai Purushottamaaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who is the Supreme human being (Purush).

3 people like this.
  4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Sisters,

Om Sai Ram.

BABA-1.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for our TTC Sisters- Rashmii, Luckwaves, , Pallavik96, Hopesinbaby, Vini, Deepthisini, Curious28, Tarasharma, Vidyashankari (Divya), Csweetangel, Sreeraga, Sabitha, Ramya, Sumathi, Sujitha, Pinki13, Vidukarth, Happyperson, Ransree, Suki, Mathy, Tara (Nirmala), - prayed Baba, that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Manali, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Geetha( Lalithavjk), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Sailaja, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Dreamworld, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pupu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear DD Mullaikodi, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pragyasharma, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Deepu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Latha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vasumathi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child

Dear Lukyyou, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you throughout your pregnancy and safe delivery of a lovely child.

Dear DD Vaanavil, today I thought of you your parents and prayed Baba. May Baba bless your parents with good health, and long life. May Baba bless you with a nice married life soon.

Dear DD Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, long life, and prosperity.

Dear Sister Dearmost Viji, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Murphybabay- Poorni, today, I thought of you and your Son-
    Karthik Narayanan. May Baba bless him with a perfect life partner soon.

Dear DD Rmuramka, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Neha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vini, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Madhulatha, (DD- Raji's friend) today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and your kids in abundance.

Dear Anamikab, today, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Luvlyroses (Vidya), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Cutiesri, today I thought of you and your DD-Sreenidhi and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD and your family in abundance.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, guide you, be with you and give you necessary strength and resources to meet all the challenges and make your project a shining reality.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Kalai-BBD, today I thought of you, and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance..

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your home with full of joy and fulfill all your wishes.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear DD Vidyashankari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD shriya, and your DH in abundance.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Anbu Magal Meenueash, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with good health, wealth ,happiness and prosperity in your life.
    Today I thought of your brother- Saishiv kumar and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your brother and be with him to find the correct life partner soon. May Baba bless you and your
    family in abundance.

Dear Rucha,Pooja ,Geetha, and Minal, (DD Meenu's friends) today I thought of you all and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you all to become a Mother.

Dear Pursuehappiness Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Guru Sai be with you throughout and bless your treatment, recovery and good health soon.

Dear DD Neha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Subha, today, I thought of you and your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your son and your family in abundance.

Dear Rajsai, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Bhavani, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear DD Parasu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Reservesquare, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

4 people like this.
  5. anuradhasundar

anuradhasundar Silver IL'ite

Dear suriyakala mam,today im not in your ttc prayer list.i dont know y u forget me.past 15days im in very depress im not able to sleep.i dont know y i got this much fear i got severe blood clot in my shoulder i took phsyo treatment for that.due to severe cough and cold im not able to sleep whole nite i sit only.i feel like something bad happen to me.please pray for my stress and fear please ma pray for me

6. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the Prayers ma. Hope you are doing good.

I have been visiting few temples in last two weeks. Wanted to share with you.

I had been to Hemmaragala, which is in the outskirts of Mysore. There is the famous Santhana Gopala Swamy temple there. My mother had prayed for 48 days to the swamy, and me and Dh had gone for Darshan. It was a very divine darshan which I cannot express in words. I shall write a detailed description of the temple very soon for others.

From there we had been to Nanjangud (Nanjundeswara swamy temple which is a very famous shiva temple.

Closer to that is Ambegal Krishna or Mallur Krishna which is a crawling krishna temple.
    All the temples are very old and very very divine. I had a very good experience visiting them. I prayed with full devotion and conviction.
    I hope the lord blesses me and every other TTC lady in her journey and may everyone bear the fruits of their prayers soon.

Thanks Again Ma.

3 people like this.
  7. mrithulanaren

mrithulanaren Gold IL'ite

please include me in your prayers.
    after 3+ years of TTC this month am doing IVF embryo transfer and begging BABA to make IT stick to ME.

Hope BABA will be with me to handle my tough times.

please baba bless all the TTC ladies as much as early.

-mrithula

8. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Maa for your Prayers :) Hoping for a Miracle from Baba:)

1 person likes this.
  9. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Thank you mam for the prayers!!!it means a lot!!!
    God bless
    take care

1 person likes this.
  10. dearmostviji

dearmostviji Gold IL'ite

Dearest Suryakala Sister,
    Happy Thursday.. Sorry.. I was little tied up with relocation and couldn't write to you. I just finished my prayers and prayed for you and your family and also for all Sai sisters as per your list. May BABA shower his grace on all of us and fulfill all their wishes very soon.

Special prayers to Anuradha Sundar Sister too. Just saw her note.

I started the first saptah parayan today and listening to BABA's stories again and again gives immense happiness and freshens up the mind. BABA teaches / solves the puzzles that runs in the mind thru those wonderful stories Sister :)

Coming Saturday (Sep 6th) is my birthday. Would need blessings from my dearest guide, amma and sister :)

Om Sai Ram!!

Regards,
    Viji

1 person likes this.