Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Suryakala sister,

Thank you and Happy Janmashtami to you and your DH.

Sairam,

Usha

1 person likes this.
  2. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

Hi Ma,
    Recently there has been something on my mind and did not know whom to ask..Finally I could think of you :). The reason being...my mom or MIL do not know about our TTC journey (treatments etc)...so ..I can't openly discuss things with her...which will make her worried...

As you know we have been in TTC journey..and waiting for positive news.....recently
    Firstly..my aunt called me a few days back and told ..she had a dream that I have conceived and am in my third month..and me and dh are doing pradakshinams in Raghavendra Swamy temple. I was kinda happy listening to this dream.

After few days..one of my friends messaged me to ask ..if everything is fine with me...and whether I have conceived..coz he had a very bad dream about my health !! This worried me a lot...

Again last week....on of my colleagues..happily came to me in the morning and said....you wont believe...I got a dream...that you conceived !!

This is really worrying me now.......why these dreams......what do they signify??
    Is it a good sign?? I know they are dreams and we do not have control over it....but considering my TTC journey...and concerns involved in it......I am really worried about these repetitive dreams about my pregnancy!

Just wanted to share.....[​IMG]

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD Shilpa,

Hope you are doing fine.

Dreams are influenced by our conscious and subconscious thoughts. Since very little is known about dreams and their relationship to the future happenings.

I do not worry about dreams or their significance. God decides what is to happen and what not to happen.

I do my best to achieve what I think should be achieved. I leave the result in His hands and feel free and happy.

Enjoy dreams only as an entertainment. Because in dreams our soul becomes free to enjoy Time and space without any constraint. Enjoy dreams. Don't try to interpret and get worried.

Enjoy two out of three have dreamt your pregnancy. Cheers.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

2 people like this.
  4. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

:goodidea:..Thanks ma!
    I just needed to hear it from someone like you...
    You know how sensitive our mind becomes in such matters...and repeated happenings of such things had me worried.....

Well...as my practice...I'll try to take positive out of this......heres hoping the dreams to b true!!:yes:

Thanks Again ma,

2 people like this.
  5. suryakala

Dear IL Sisters,

Om Sai Ram.

BABA-BEAUTIFUL.jpg
    Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for our TTC Sisters- Rashmii, Luckwaves, , Pallavik96, Hopesinbaby, Vini, Deepthisini, Curious28, Tarasharma, Vidyashankari (Divya), Csweetangel, Sreeraga, Sabitha, Ramya, Sumathi, Sujitha, Pinki13, Vidukarth, Happyperson, Ransree, Suki, Mathy, Tara (Nirmala), - prayed Baba, that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Sailaja, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Dreamworld, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pupu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear DD Mullaikodi, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pragyasharma, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Deepu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Latha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vasumathi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child

Dear Lukyyou, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you throughout your pregnancy and safe delivery of a lovely child.

Dear DD Vaanavil, today I thought of you your parents and prayed Baba. May Baba bless your parents with good health, and long life. May Baba bless you with a nice married life soon.

Dear DD Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, long life, and prosperity.

Dear Sister Dearmost Viji, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Murphybabay- Poorni, today, I thought of you and your Son-
    Karthik Narayanan. May Baba bless him with a perfect life partner soon.

Dear DD Rmuramka, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Neha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vini, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Madhulatha, (DD- Raji's friend) today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and your kids in abundance.

Dear Anamikab, today, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Luvlyroses (Vidya), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Cutiesri, today I thought of you and your DD-Sreenidhi and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD and your family in abundance.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, guide you, be with you and give you necessary strength and resources to meet all the challenges and make your project a shining reality.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Kalai-BBD, today I thought of you, and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance..

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your home with full of joy and fulfill all your wishes.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear DD Vidyashankari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD shriya, and your DH in abundance.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Anbu Magal Meenueash, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with good health, wealth ,happiness and prosperity in your life.
    Today I thought of your brother- Saishiv kumar and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your brother and be with him to find the correct life partner soon. May Baba bless you and your
    family in abundance.

Dear Rucha,Pooja ,Geetha, and Minal, (DD Meenu's friends) today I thought of you all and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you all to become a Mother.

Dear Pursuehappiness Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Guru Sai be with you throughout and bless your treatment recovery and good health soon.

Dear DD Neha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Twinkel, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with happy pregnancy with a safe and easy delivery.

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Subha, today, I thought of you and your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your son and your family in abundance.

Dear Rajsai, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Bhavani, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear DD Parasu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Reservesquare, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

7 people like this.
  6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala sister

Om Sairam.
    Thank you for praying for me and my family week after week. May Sri Pada vallabha swami bless you and your family in abundance. My pranams to your parents. Kisses to Pranav.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

7. Pupu

Pupu Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much Suryakala ma'm for praying me !!!
    every month I wait for miracle ,don't know when that special day will come???but I trust he just testing me and my dh!!!wil answer our prayers very soon!!!
    may God bless you and your family!!!
    lots of baby dust to all my ttc friend!!

8. suryakala

Dear Saras Sister,

How are you? Hope you were very busy and everything is ok with you by Baba's grace.

I am always happy to pray for you and your family along with other IL Sisters. Pranav is doing fine here. My parents send their blessings to you.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

9. suryakala

Dear Pupu,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and the other sisters of IL. I will continue to pray Baba for you and your DH. I am sure you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with parenthood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

10. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Anbu Amma

How are you and appa? Thanks for your prayers every week. It gives great strength and happiness

Baba me tightly hold your feet ..I have faith you dont leave me with empty hands.

May baba bless you and your family in abundance

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jay