Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

That's a nice one dearmostviji!
    I have a very childlike relation with BABA. Every time I wish and pray for something, I pray for it infront of BABA and expect it to be taken care of. But for some reasons (and definitely for my own good)..it doesnt happen ! I almost fight with BABA. Cry in front of him....scold him in my mind and..get angry. But I fail to realize that even in the process of all this...he is always in my mind and thats why I am constantly angry on him!
    But all said and done.....my Guru Raghavendra and Sai will remain forever in my heart! After all the anger and fight..nxt day my session begins again in front of them.....so :)..
    Right now...i have fixed in my mind that..'if god puts you to it..he will pull you through it'...so left everything to him!Just waiting for his blessings!!

Hope Guru Rayaru and BABA shower their blessings on us always and protect us!!

3 people like this.
  2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Sisters,

Om Sai Ram.

TENKASI BABA.jpg

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.
    Today, I specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

I specially thought and prayed for our TTC Sisters- Want2BMom, Lathaviswa, Riyaram, Rashmii, Luckwaves, , Pallavik96, Hopesinbaby, Vini, Anukiran, Deepthisini, Curious28, Tarasharma, Vidyashankari (Divya), Csweetangel, Sreeraga, Tara, Devi88, Sabitha, Ramya, Sumathi, Sujitha, Pinki13, Vidukarth, Happyperson, Thahira, Ransree, Suki, Mathy,, Tara (Nirmala), - prayed Baba, that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Sailaja, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Mullaikodi, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Pragyasharma, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Deepu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sister Latha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Vasumathi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child

Dear Lukyyou, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you throughout your pregnancy and safe delivery of a lovely child.

Dear DD Vaanavil, today I thought of you your parents and prayed Baba. May Baba bless your parents with good health, and long life. May Baba bless you with a nice married life soon.

Dear DD Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, long life, and prosperity.

Dear Sister Dearmost Viji, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Sumanrathi, today I thought of you and your DD-V.Gayathri and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless her with great success in the coming Exam.

Dear Murphybabay- Poorni, today, I thought of you and your Son-
    Karthik Narayanan. May Baba bless him with a perfect life partner soon.

Dear DD Rmuramka, today I thought of and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Dear Neha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Vini, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Madhulatha, (DD- Raji's friend) today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and your kids in abundance.

Dear Shrutimanjunath, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Anamikab, today, I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you with peace, bliss, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Deepiha, today I thought of you and prayed Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sabitha, today I thought of you, and your DH and prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good, wealth, peace, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Krithika Sister, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Luvlyroses (Vidya), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear Sunshinebeauty, Today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and your lovely DD in abundance and be with you always.

Dear Cutiesri, today I thought of you and your DD-Sreenidhi and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Mathira, today I thought of you and your Cute - Sai Nikhil and Sai Mukhil and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, guide you, be with you and give you necessary strength and resources to meet all the challenges and make your project a shining reality.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you, your DH, and your cute little Daughter Sai Anvita. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Kalai-BBD, today I thought of you, and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD Luckwaves, today I thought of you and your DH and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your home with full of joy and fulfill all your wishes.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Blessedn, today I thought of you and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba shower His blessings on your DD and his mother and father always. May she be blessed also with the sibling soon.

Dear DD Vidyashankari, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sharanya, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DD shriya, and your DH in abundance.

Dear Priyashrvan, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Pinki13, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a lovely child soon.

Anbu Magal Meenueash, today I thought of you and specially prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with good health, wealth ,happiness and prosperity in your life.
    Today I thought of your brother- Saishiv kumar and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your brother and be with him to find the correct life partner soon. May Baba bless you and your
    family in abundance.

Dear Rucha,Pooja ,Geetha, and Minal, (DD Meenu's friends) today I thought of you all and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you all to become a Mother.

Dear Pursuehappiness Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Vani, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Dear Bhuvisrini Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Usha Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Guru Sai be with you throughout and bless your treatment, recovery and good health soon.

Dear DD Neha, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Rajinitk, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Twinkel, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with happy pregnancy with a safe and easy delivery.

Dear Rkgurbani Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear Yettobemom, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Dear DD Subha, today, I thought of you and your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your son and your family in abundance.

Dear Cutiesri, today, I thought of your son and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless your son with good health and long life.

Dear Rajsai, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Dear DD Bhavani, today, I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with a happy married life soon.

Dear DD Parasu, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba.May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Dear Reservesquare, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

May Merciful Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all -strength, good luck, success and happiness with peace of mind.

5 people like this.
  3. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Anbu Amma

Thanks for your prayers and lovely babas dasrshan. I guess the above picture u took Thenkasi sai temple.

Baba please bless us child soon..please be with us and give courage to face whatever comes in our way.you are the only saviour.please listen our prayers.

Nieye Gathi Thunai ...

May baba bless us all

Om Sri Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki jay

2 people like this.
  4. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Dear Suryakala sister,

Thank you so much for the prayers. I am waiting for the positive pregnancy test right now. Your prayers gives me strength. Sorry, I was not able to send you an email for the last few weeks.

May baba guide you always.

Sairam

sailaja

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. suryakala

How sharp your observation my dear Magal Meenu! Yes, it is Thenkasi Sai Baba whose blessings we sought during our visit. I was pleasantly surprised by your observation!

DD, I will continue to pray for you.

Baba, you are so kind. Please bless my DD Menu and other daughters in IL, who are coming to you with all their hopes of having a lovely child.

I am sure, Baba will definitely hear our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Bhakthavana Samarthyaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who has the power to protect His devotees.

2 people like this.
  6. suryakala

Dear Sister Sailaja,

Glad to receive your post after a few weeks. Also I am very happy that you are awaiting the result of the pregnancy test.

May Baba bless you with a positive result and also be with you throughout.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhudaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

2 people like this.
  7. dearmostviji

dearmostviji Gold IL'ite

Dearest Suryakala Sister,
    Happy Thursday!! Hope you are doing good.
    I just finished my prayers and prayed for you and your family and also for all Sai sisters as per your list.
    Prayed BABA to shower his grace and grant all good health, happiness and fulfill all their wishes very soon.

Like to share a beautiful quote of BABA
    My devotees don't have to fear for anything. This is my promise. Nothing will ever harm them.

Regarding my husband's new job - he is currently discussing with his manager on the last working day, as he needs to join the new company on August 11th. There are some delays and still date is not confirmed. Praying BABA to get him relieved by Aug 8th. Kindly pray for us Sister.
    DH was little tensed, because we need to vacate the house, relocate, change the day care for Anish and settle at new place. While he was discussing on this, I got the above quote of BABA (when I was checking FB) and I was so surprised and am 200% confident that BABA will take care of everything. I'll keep you posted sister.

Om Sai Ram!!

Love,
    Viji

3 people like this.
  8. suryakala

Dear Dearmost Viji sister,

Happy Baba's day. Thanks a lot for praying Baba for me and my family. You are so nice.

I am fine and enjoying the beautiful breeze of my native place. I will pray Baba for you and your DH and I am sure your DH and you will be settling nicely in the new job and situation.

Please update me on 8th.

What a nice quote and in what circumstances! Baba is great!.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Santagataye Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who is the ultimate shelter for good and virtuous people.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sailajahemanth

Dear Suryakala sister,

Thank you so much for your wishes.

Thanks a lot for praying baba for me. I will keep you posted regarding my result.

You are really doing a good job sister. I am so happy to see such people.

May baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Take care.

Thanks again,
    Sailaja

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    2 people like this.
  10. Sailajahemanth

Dear Viji sister,

Thank you for that nice quote. It was so nice. It gives immense faith for a devotee.

Best of luck.

Regards,
    sailaja

2 people like this.