Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

After a long time and many Thursdays...I did naamsmaran on jaapmala for SaiBaba and Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaaya Namah.
    It was a different feeling that I had missed for so many months and made me feel so connected to the Lord.

May Baba continue to shower his blessings on one and all. OM SAI RAM

3 people like this.
  2. Vaanavil

Vaanavil Bronze IL'ite

Dear Amma,
    Thank you so much for keeping me in your prayers... May God Bless you in abundance.
    I don't know why my prayers are not answered. Even two weeks back, three groom's family came home. We didn't get replies till now. including my relatives, everyone commenting my physique and my complexion. all my younger cousins are married. have done so many poojas and preethis. i lost my hope. I am worried of my parents health. Their only medicine is my marriage. When God will answer our prayers?

Om Sai Ram.

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD Shilpa,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and the other sisters of IL. I will continue to pray Baba for you. I am sure you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with parenthood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

4. suryakala

Dear DD Mullaikodi,

Nice to hear from you after long time. Hope you and your family are doing fine with Baba's grace. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

5. suryakala

Dear DD Vaanavil,

You and me belong to a faith in which we strongly believe in God's will and time for anything to happen. This faith protects us from being dejected. This faith is based on truth. This faith gives us strength, confidence and hope.

Sure, pray. Pray with this faith. Baba will bless you soon.

Say to your relatives who blame you for anything , that for some good reason God wants me to wait and be smiling and cheerful.

Give cheer to your parents.

And pray, you will win.

May Baba bless you and fulfil all your wishes soon.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Mangala Karaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who bestows all auspicious grace.

2 people like this.
  6. suryakala

Dear Rkgurbani,

Naam Smaran is a great way to reach the feeling you had this Thursday. Sage Vaalmighi and Ram Bhakth Hanuman are two great examples of Gnan and Bhal Through Naam Smaran. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa,
    Thanks a lot for your prayers. Am very great full to you:).
    Am kind of very frustrated with the delays..., Don't know.. kind of feeling very low these days.Hoping for some miracle to happen.

8. Vaanavil

Vaanavil Bronze IL'ite

Sure amma, will continue my prayers with confidence. I feel relaxed after reading your msg. thanks ma. Hoping for some miracle soon. Om sai ram.

1 person likes this.
  9. suryakala

Dear DD Vani,

It gives great peace and bliss to pray for you along with other IL sisters.

Please continue to pray and sincerely leave the result in His Hands. This should make you feel light at heart and enable you to focus on others whose lives depend on you. This way you will surely able to spread cheers for others and be cheerful a lot.

I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba fulfil your wishes soon.

Om Shri Sai Sarva Mangala Karaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who bestows all auspicious Grace.

1 person likes this.
  10. dearmostviji

dearmostviji Gold IL'ite

Dearest Sai Sisters,
    Hope all are doing well. I just read a wonderful poem and would like to share with you all. May all your prayers be answered by BABA very soon.

Sai.JPG

Regards,
    Viji

5 people like this.