You are already
a member and logged in!
1) Bull Temple at Basavangudi - This temple has a monolithic bull, made of gray granite which is 4.5 mts high and 6.5 mts long. The Nandi bull is revered as the 'vahana' (vehicle) of Lord Shiva.
2) Doddaganapathi Temple at Banashankari - The monolithic Ganesha is about 18 ft in height and 16 ft in width. The God is also known as Shakthi Ganapathi or Satya Ganapathi.
Dodda Ganeshana Gudi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3) Banashankari Amman Temple at Kanakapura Road - Rahu kala worship is very popular here and large number of crowds can be seen on Tuesdays and Fridays as it is the belief that by worshipping the goddess Banashankari Amma in Rahukala one's hardships and poverty will be removed.
4) The Shiva Temple, on Airport Road - 65 feet high depiction of Lord Shiva seated in Lotus position. It has the backdrop of Mount Kailash and the river Ganga flows from his matted locks.
Behind Total Mall (earlier Kemp Fort), Old Airport Road, Bangalore
Shiva Temple Bangalore - YouTube
5) ISKON Radhakrishna Temple
1st Block, Harekrishna Hill, West Of Chord Road, Rajaji Nagar, Rajaji Nagar
Bengaluru - 080 23471956
Sri Radha Krishna Temple and International Society for Krishna Consciousness
6) Ragiguddada Prasanna Anjaneya Swamy - It is believed that a big heap of Ragi (a food grain) turned out to become a stone, hence the name "Ragigudda".
9th Block, Jaya Nagar, Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru - 080 26580500
Ragiguddada Sri Prasanna Anjaneyaswamy Temple
Here's more information on other important temples.
If you do a search for temples near Bengaluru or enter name of temple, google maps shows an appropriate address for each temple and there are a lot of temples in and around Bangalore.