Thursday Message:Shri Sai Baba Ashtotra Sada Namavali-Flower-2

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Mar 8, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL Sai Devotees,

Today I am going to Present the second line of "Shri Shirdi Sai Baba

Ashtotra Sada Namavali "(Flower-2)!!

Ashtotram is (praise)offering our prayers to the Divine, through "OM", and the attributes ofthe Divine.

There are 108attributes of Sai Baba in ashtotra sada namavali. Each one is an everlastingflower of divine fragrance.

108 Flowers of Sai Ashtotram

Flower -2: “Om Shri Sai Lakshmi NarayanayaNamaha”

Meaning:

My humble salutation to Sai who is the incarnation of Lord Narayanaya,the consort of Goddess Lakshmi.

Reflections:

Baba is the manifestation of the absolute truth.

He said: “If any men or creature come to you do not discourteouslydrive them away but receive them well and treat them with due respect. ShriHari (God) will be certainly pleased, if you give water to the thirsty, breadto the hungry, clothes to the naked and your verandah to strangers forresting.” (Shri Sai Satcharita:Ch XVIII & XIX)

Baba on Vishnu Sahasranamam:

Baba initiated Shama to recite Vishnu Sahasra Namam. Giving him thebook He said: “Shama, this book is very valuable and efficacious, so, I presentit to you, you read it. Once I suffered intensely and my heart began palpitateand My life was in danger. At thatcritical moment I hugged this book to My heart, and then Shama, what a reliefit gave me! I thought that, Allah himself came down and saved me. So I givethis to you, read it slowly, little by little, read daily one name at least andit will do you good”( (Shri Sai Satcharita:Ch XXVII)

Vithal vision:

One day while Kakasaheb Dixit was in meditation, after his morningbath in his wada at Shirdi, he saw a vision of Vitthal. When he went to seeBaba afterwards, Baba asked him, “Did Vitthal Patil come? Did you not see Him?He is very elusive, hold Him fast otherwise, He will give you the slip and runaway” ” (Shri Sai Satcharita: Ch XXVII)

I bow to Sainath, who is the form of Om.
    Happy Guruwar to you all!!
    May Sai Baba Bless you all!!.
    Thanks.
    suryakala.

1 person likes this.

2. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Suriyakala,

Its wonderful. thanks a lot for giving this message to all of us. After reading I felt very relaxed. Sai Baba will help us in all the way.

1 person likes this.
  3. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Om Shri Sai Lakshmi Narayanaya Namaha.........
    Thanks dear Suriyakala for this divine fragrant flower......
    Om Shri Sai Lakshmi Narayanaya Namaha.......

4. suryakala

Thanks for your nice reply.May Sai Baba Bless you!!

5. suryakala

Thank you very much. By Reading Shri Sai Sat Charita, we get peace and happiness!!.Have a nice day!!

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Om Shri Sai Lakshmi Narayana Namaha:

Thanks dear sister for this beautiful flower which adorned BABA on Thursday.