KALSARPA YOG and its influence on your life

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Dec 5, 2007.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

KALSARPA YOG and its influence on our life.<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"></v:shapetype>
    Friends,
    If you are a regular with astrology readings and predictions, you must have come across this term
    Kalsarpa Yog’. The word “Sarpa” meaning “Snake” invokes many thoughts in the mind of the common man. Snake is always related to fear. Does this mean that the person having a ‘Yog’ related to Snake is fearful?? What is the meaning of ‘Kalsarpa Yog”? If you are interested to know more about it, just read on:
    If all the planets be it benefic or malefic are positioned between Rahu and Ketu, the horoscope reflects‘Kalsarpa Yog’. Some people misunderstand this explanation, the fear is so deep rooted, sometimes they they fail to notice at least one planet is out of the tentacles of Rahu and Ketu. Very important information is, even if a single planet is positioned outside the tentacles of Rahu and Ketu, the horoscope does not come under ‘Kalsarpa Yog’. Few people explain it as “Partial Kalsarpa Yog’. Its not true, as for a person to be under the influence of ‘Kalsarpa Yog’
    , all the planets have to be engulfed by Rahu and Ketu.
    There are 12 types of ‘Kalsarpa Yog’
    which completely depends upon the position of Rahu and Ketu.
    Ananth Kalsarpa Yog

If Rahu is in 1<SUP>st</SUP> house and Ketu is in 7<SUP>th</SUP> house, the person is under the influence of ‘Ananth Kalsarpa Yog’. This directly affects the marital bliss, either the person will marry late or will not have a happy marriage. He will suffer due to disputes, quarrels and anxieties as there would be no compatibility between the spouse.
    <Kulik Kalsarpa Yog

If Rahu is in 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house and Ketu is in 8<SUP>th</SUP> house, the native is under the influence of ‘Kulik Kalsarpa Yog’. This will affect the financial conditions of the native. If will not allow the native to enjoy continuous inflow of money. There would be heavy debts on the shoulders of the native. To his dismay, he will not have robust health conditions. There would be aches and pains from a very early age.
    Vasuki Kalsarpa Yog

If Rahu is in 3<SUP>rd</SUP> house and Ketu is in 9<SUP>th</SUP> house, the person is under the influence of ‘Vasuki Kalsarpa Yog’. This will influence in career whether it’s a job or business. The person will find it difficult to settle in these sectors and thus leading to enormous financial upsets in life.
    Shankpal Kalsarpa Yog

If Rahu is in 4<SUP>th</SUP> and Ketu is in 10<SUP>th</SUP> house, the person is under the influence of ‘Shankpal Kalsarpa Yog’. This yog has multiple benefits. It helps the native to rise and shine in the career he has chosen, but attracts lots of criticism from his enemies, constantly pushing him to a corner with mental agonies. With power such stringent benefits always follow.
    Padam Kalsarpa Yog

If Rahu is in 5<SUP>th</SUP> house and Ketu is in 11<SUP>th</SUP> house, the person in under the influence of ‘Padam Kalsarpa Yog’. This yog leads to friends and relatives who constantly misuse his trust and perform all fraudulence activities. This influence also affects the children on the native. Either he may have no issues else, he may have to face the wrath of his kids for no rhyme or reason. The native will not be healthy too.
    Mahapadam Kalsarpa Yog

If Rahu is in 6<SUP>th</SUP> house and Ketu is in 12<SUP>th</SUP> house, the native is under the influence of ‘Mahapadam Kalsarpa Yog’. This position favours people who are in politics or who wish to join politics. It would give maximum benefits and take him to the last rung of the ladder. This will follow with strong enemies and constant issues of health.
    Takshak Kalsarpa Yog

If Ketu is in 1<SUP>st</SUP> house and Rahu is in 7<SUP>th</SUP> house, the native will be under the influence of ‘Takshak Kalsarpa Yog’. Under this influence, the native will have all sorts of vices in life. Gambling would be his forte and women would be his life line. Did I forget to mention that he would love to consume alcohol everyday?
    Karkotak Kalsarpa Yog

If Ketu is in 2<SUP>nd</SUP> house and Rahu in 8<SUP>th</SUP> house, he is under the influence of ‘Karkotak Kalsarpa Yog’. He will be associated with arms and weapons and would like to keep companions with the dons, criminals, narcotics etc..
    Shankachood Kalsarpa Yog

If Ketu is in 3<SUP>rd</SUP> house and Rahu in 9<SUP>th</SUP>, the native is under the influence of ‘Shankachood Kalsarpa Yog’. The native under such influence is not trustworthy. He will cheat others and speak lies. His eyes are always set on the wealth of others. He will be cruel with short temper.
    Ghatak Kalsarpa Yog

If Ketu is in 4<SUP>th</SUP> and Rahu in 10<SUP>th</SUP> house, the native is under the influence of ‘Ghatak Kalsarpa Yog’. The native will get entangled in legal cases, there are possibilities of him going to prison or facing severe charges against him. He will have a successful political or business career.
    Vishdhar Kalsarpa Yog

If Ketu is in 5<SUP>th</SUP> house and Rahu in 11<SUP>th</SUP>, the native is under the influence of ‘Vishdhar Kalsarpa Yog’. He will change his job frequently, his job would always involve lots of travel, there would be mental stress all his life.
    Sheshnag Kalsarpa Yog

If Ketu is in 6<SUP>th</SUP> house and Rahu in 12<SUP>th</SUP> house, the native is under the influence of ‘Sheshnag Kalsarpa Yog’. The native will have many debts in life, will be constantly attacked by enemies, he will not be very healthy. He may have to face legal consequences.
    The problems related to any of the planets are directed to Lord Shiva. Here too, there is no exemption. If you find yourself, under any of the above influences, recite OM NAMAH SHIVAYA 108 times daily in the morning. Do not forget to visit Lord Shiva temple and perform Abhishek of Curd lavishly. Donate a snake made of silver to the temple. A Swastik sign made of silver is to be nailed to your main entrance door. Do visit the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><ST1:pLACE><ST1:pLACENAME>Sri</ST1:pLACENAME><ST1:pLACENAME>Kalahasti</ST1:pLACENAME><ST1:pLACETYPE>Temple</ST1:pLACETYPE></ST1:pLACE> in Andhra Pradesh. This temple is in very close proximity of <ST1:pLACE><ST1:pLACENAME>Tirupati Lord</ST1:pLACENAME><ST1:pLACENAME>Balaji</ST1:pLACENAME><ST1:pLACETYPE>Temple</ST1:pLACETYPE></ST1:pLACE>. Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation runs buses in very good frequency to the temple. There are also share auto-rickshaws available to reach you there.
    Many learned men have argued about this ‘YOG’. Few of them have gone to the extent of mentioning that this ‘Yog’ has no influence on human. Friends, there are many out there who do no believe in God either.
    Hope this ‘thread’ was beneficial to all my readers.
    Bye friends!!!<v:shape id=_x0000_i1028 style="WIDTH: 21.75pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"> <v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/coffee.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/user/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><v:shape id=_x0000_i1029 style="WIDTH: 21.75pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/coffee.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/user/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape><v:shape id=_x0000_i1030 style="WIDTH: 21.75pt; HEIGHT: 15.75pt" alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/coffee.gif" src="file:///C:/DOCUME~1/user/LOCALS~1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_image002.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2007

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

wonderful mals, i enjoyed reading your articles on astrology..great sunkan

3. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mals ma'am, a very vibrant evening to you!

Beautifully sketched write up on Astrology. My father is in depth to it. Am interested to know about facts though am still a beginner with the same.

Thank you for bringing the facts to lime-light.

Regards

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

It was a pleasure to have you here and love to read your words of praise and encouragement which you always pour in plenty.

Bye dear friend...

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

You have a beautiful name.

I am pleased to know that you have taken keen interest in reading the article. There are many misquotes on this particular yog. So, I decided to write an article on post it here so that the viewers would get clarified with their doubts.

Thanks for peeping in.

6. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mals ma'am,

Thank you for the compliments. My name is Janani Ramya.V :) Janani owes its gratitude to my grand father (maternal) and Ramya to my dearest father. I did not want to disappoint both the noble souls. Hence from fourth std I changed my name in the record with parents permission as how it is now :queen.

Of course, by your clear and neat review, many would take back their wrong notion about this particular Yog!

Regards

7. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Mals,

How do I find out my Rehu and Ketu? Thanks for the interesting post.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

From your horoscope. Its always mentioned in the horoscope.

9. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi !

Your article couldnt have come at a more apt time. It is with relevance to my brother.
    I am glad I can share it with you, I hope you dont mind.

Actually my elder brother had a love marriage and things were fine and my bro and S.I.L were immensely in love with each other. Suddenly everything changed and one fine day they got divorced . Well things have been turning from bad to worse. Infact he is now involved with a characterless girl who has introducd him to all bad habits. Somehow my Mother managed to call him to Mumbai for a few days and took him on a pilgrimage hoping against hope that things would be fine, But yesterday at my nativeland in Kerala my Mom showed his horoscope to someone who said that he had Kalsarpa Dosha and no matter what he did in life he would never succeed or see happiness. Now my brother feels completely dejected and whatever little desires were harnessed in his mind has all blown out of the window and he has once again hit the bottle( after leaving it for sometime in the hope that life would show him better things).Is there a remedy to this? He is the only son in the family and once a happy man,it is very disheartening to see him in his present mess.

Anxious,
    Devika

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Devika,

There are many types of Kalsarpa Dosh which is mentioned above. Find out which one he is suffering from and then the remedies will follow...

Its not only this dosha but also so many other studies are to be made b4 we come to any conclusion. Astrology is a detailed study and it is difficult to advise in tits and bits.