1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband's father called me pros..... what should i do

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by kaviviru, May 25, 2015.

1. kaviviru

kaviviru Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    My husband's father always finds faults at me ... bcos of him me and my DH has faught several times ....my husband has for sisters ... none of his sisters treats their father /mother properly .... since my dh is the only son .... We both have to take care of them ........ Though we ate doing our bit .... he always irritates me .... this evening he passed urine in front of our house itself ....We had warned him sereral times on not to repeat this ... but still he repeats this again and again.. since we live in a office quarters. ... People stay here are all dignified officers And i Don't want someone pointing my husband for this .... today also he did the same and i got frustrated and adored at him ..... instead of accepting this mistake .... he started shouting at me ... he caked me and my mom ... pros .... since then i am not able to control my tears .... i told the same to my husband ..but he din't respond properly to me .... he just told me to calm down ..... i am not able to bare this any more
    ...can u ladies suggest me ...... What should i do with b my husband's father

2. songbird46

songbird46 Gold IL'ite

He may have mental health issues. You should get him checked out. If he is doing it deliberately you husband should step up.

3. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

He has very bad Karma coming his way for using such bad words.

Sounds like mental issue, but if your Husband isn't supporting you, how will he get help he needs?

If you can find it in your Heart to pray for such a person with a tarnished soul

* he relieves himself in public
    * he uses dirty language
    * his son is defending this behavior

People like this are in for a storm. Please pray for his healing, and in the meantime, protect yourself from this toxic behavior the best you can.

4. kaviviru

kaviviru Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I got a great relief yday night after venting out my emotions here ....my husband's father ( i really don't feel like calling him FIL also ) ..... This is not the first time he used bad words for me ..... he always keeps swearing at me ..... when i give them food and go back to the kitchen .... he starts swearing at me .... i just dpnt listen to what he says ... and keep ignoring everyday .... but how many days can i do this ...... he has a such potty mouth.....
    ladies suggest me if i am doing it right

5. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Record all his talks for atleast 2-3 times on ur cell. Maintain back ups of recordings at ur home or net so that they are not tampered. Go to police station and give complaint.

3 people like this.
  6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Record his abuses and then tell him you will go to the police if he doesn't stop.
    More than the old man...you should be upset at your husband who tolerates such vulgar behavior with his wife.

2 people like this.
  7. kaviviru

kaviviru Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    i forgot to add one more thing which happened yday..... i just closed the main door since he was yelling at me.... even my MIL was ( she woke me and my DH few days back saying that she can't tolerate her husband any more ) telling him to go out for some time .... Then he said that he will go and stand infront of my husband's office and hence was asking his cell phone. ..i told my MIL not to give the phone just to avoid the scene in front of my husband's office.... but that made hHim mad and he started telling his wife ....you don't shout at me ... dont get excited. ...and suddenly he started staring at me and told me .... if u do any thing to my wife .... i will report to ythe police .... he was shouting all this standing outside my home so that people who hear this will think that i am doing something to my MIL. .... i was shocked by his words ...... How can a person lie to this extent ..... i had not even touched My MIL. ... i dint even shout at her ....this made me think that this man ... has wrong intentions .... and now i have decided that i will not stay with my Inlaws in the same house .....
    We are building an outhouse for them .....
    hope my problems with Inlaws gets over for ever after this

8. kaviviru

kaviviru Senior IL'ite

My husband is so very insensitive for all this ..... i hurt my self yday and have got a huge swelling on my forehead .... he never bothered to ask what happened. ... dint question his father .... he din't speak a word ....

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

What the hell...how can a FIL speak such words to DIL...this is utter nonsense....Record everything on your mobile and sue him...

Only after the police really call him for questioning he might change that you will really file a case...may be

10. kaviviru

kaviviru Senior IL'ite

Thank you for your suggestions ladies ..... if he uses any filthy language here after i will definitely take him to the police Station

1 person likes this.