1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

why i am not able to concentrate on office work when In-laws at home?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Reesha, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

Hi IL ladies,

it is small issue only. i started doing Work from Home from 1 month onwards :). but again i has to attend office in next month :(

ok. today i analyzed that, i am not able to concentrate on my work from the 1st day . some thing disturbed mind rolling out all day. even though i spent 3-5 hours in front of system, i couldn't finish work.

but recently when my In-laws left for 2 days vacation to their elder son's house, i am able to concentrate on work fully with peaceful mind & able to finish work with in 2 hours with active mind.

they are not disturbing me when i am doing work. but my mind is not peaceful. i thought that i can be very peaceful because they will have an eye on care taker but not in reality. when they left, i got original meaning of peace of mind.

am i need to do work out to keep my mind in peace even In-laws with us? If, how i can do that work out...:)

2. Poonamk1

Poonamk1 Silver IL'ite

Solution is to "stay cool and ignore them" but i know it is very tough to actually do it..

3. prema2015

prema2015 New IL'ite

Are you worried that your husband will side with them and you will be lonely ?
    Are afraid they will cause problems in your life ?
    Are you afraid you will lose your husband's love and he will care for them more ?

Forget it... You are fine, remember your education and job is the most permanent thing in this world. So focus on that.

4. nb25

nb25 Gold IL'ite

OP,

Work from home is never as effective as working in office. Just too many distractions at home. I have listed some of things that help me.

1. Focus on completing work early in the morning, or late at night, when the environment is peaceful.
    2. Have a separate table - chair that is clean and uncluttered.
    3. Close the door to your room.
    4. Set a particular time every day for office work. Any other chores should be done before/ after that, just like you are in office. (Remember to take 1 hr lunch break :))
    5. Make the environment appropriate for focusing on work, any other way you feel comfortable.
    6. Exercise and meditation will help you concentrate and stay active through the day.

Stay focused!

1 person likes this.