1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dh view on satyamev jayate season 3- last episode

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by manisha036, Dec 23, 2014.

1. manisha036

manisha036 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    Last night i got to see satyamev jayate's last episode which was based on males of indian society.
    I watched it with my dh....
    The episode started with amir khan asking the audiences about the qualities of REAL MAN... Answers were like males should earn, they should b protectors, impartial, strong, practical, emotionless.
    But according to the female audiences indian males are failing in their responsibilities yet they are not ready to loose their superiority complex and i too agree with this.
    Later in the episode he outlined that 95% of total crimes are against women.
    So who is to be held responsible... 5 men from north indian states were called in the show and asked, they all agreed that they havent recieved any sanskars, they havent learned to respect females- the only relations they know is mom and sis.
    They have never been taught to express their emotions where as the girls right from their teens-parents tell them ther duties towards dh, in laws etc etc.

A psychologist also added that this problem is not only confined to man, its woman as well. when a woman is harrassed mentally or physically or in other words when she is weak- she takes all abuses but the same lady when she gets power, when she becomes MOTHER IN LAW, she starts the same harrasment which she has gone through.
    Girls are becoming victims of males as well as powerful females.
    Now the scenario from my dh's eye: there exists 2 things side by side in this world: Good and Bad; Gods and Devils.
    Gods never tried to change the thought process of devils but Gods (along with their positive energies) had superior powers and thats the reason why Gods or Goddesses could killed the demons and succeeded to save the world.
    Goods should be more strong than bads.
    And in indian society, bads are powerful, goods are weak. Thats why girls are being victimised either in hands of H, ILs etc, And in laws just enjoy.. seeing dils sad.

I just thought of sharing this male perspective on woman's conditions. How we see the things differently and how man see things.

1 person likes this.

2. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Its more about imbalance of power.MIL can abuse because india joint family system gives her more power.

1 person likes this.
  3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

some men do not respect their wife , because they are not thaught by the parents and society to do so. This should change. Parents should teach children to respect every one. just like we say to small girls around the age of 13 , that ur future husband is ur soulmate and guardian. We have to teach boy child to respect his future wife.

4. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Bronze IL'ite

"they all agreed that they havent recieved any sanskars, they havent learned to respect females".

"
    some men do not respect their wife , because they are not thaught by the parents and society to do so."

Yes, why take personal responsibility when you can blame parents and society for everything. They are adults and they can change their behave, right?

"
    Girls are becoming victims of males as well as powerful females."

It's been going on from centuries. [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Isn't it time for women to stop playing victim and do some introspection since they themselves evolve into perpetrators of terror? [/FONT]