1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mil behaviour

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by RADIODOC679, Dec 22, 2014.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear friends ,
    Am back again-hubby still searching jobs & i am doing 2 parttime jobs same routine.Only i have started Reiki practise& finished level 2 yesterday.Was taught forgiveness in the class-Thought how i can forgive people(inlaws basically) who actually ran away from our times of crisis& now are trying to cosy up to me since now i am earning ,not as much as hubby used to earn but decent to cover our costs.Simply fail to understand how a mother can do such things-ignore son totally 2.5 years & suddenly calls & wants to speak to me???As usual luck was on my side ,was sleeping & didint talk.Somehow a portion within me has died-All emotions,so callled relations.,etccc ..have become a stone/rock who only responds to hubby& my parents.I dont know if i will ever be able to looke at my inlaws without disgust anymore,Forgive& forget is easy to say but very hard to practise-Hopefully wit Reikih i will be able to turn neutral-no happy/no sad .thanks to all ilites who supported me & are still doing so.I learnt a vvvvvvvvv big lesson from these 2.5years-Never trust/respect anyone except your own gut instincts & your education-these 2 will never let you down!!

6 people like this.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

hugsmileyTo you Radio...this too shall pass.You don't have to forgive or forget.Just take your lesson from this and move on. Be formal and continue with life.
    Best Wishes. Hope your husband's luck changes soon and you get some relief. You are really a tough nut. :hatsoff

3 people like this.
  3. Anamika99

Anamika99 Gold IL'ite

You are doing well - keeping the distance is the right thing. I

My peronal philospy is that 'forget and forgive' si for coward.....one needs to show the wrong person they inflected wrong thing on you and hence u would not entertain tem for any reason is my way of dealing with it ho

pe ur DH finds job soon.

3 people like this.
  4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Friends-yes i realised that i can be this strong only after all this & thanks all again-will always cherish all the help& prayers you guys did for me which has acted as an invisible cover for me!!

5. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

All the best op. I too agree its very difficult to forgive , just very easy to say!! I hope you feel better!

6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello Radiodoc
    All the best for your future. I pray to God and hope ur DH tides over this phase with pride and dignity. Every dark cloud will pass, some slowly some fast, but at the end there is always a rainbow. Don't forget to thank God when u find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

2 people like this.
  7. Chachi420

Chachi420 Platinum IL'ite

I couldn't have said it better :coffee Congratulations !!! and All the Best !!! @RADIODOC679

8. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Thanks to all friends !!!!So much lighter now!!!