Man in the name of Girl in Indus Ladies forum!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by soni1987, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Don't know really where to post this add, so posted here..

I just want u all to know this incident happened with me in Indus ladies..

I am a regular visitor in IL; recently few days back i got a person message by a girl name : Tanujaa..when i check her previous posts, she had given comments to few of the post given by others.

She wrote in my personal message that : she is from US - and want to do friendship with me and all. I thought it genuine and accepted, she told as she is married for 2 yrs with no kids and husband always travelling due to work .. i belived her..

She gave me phone no. and I shared mine too..when i asked for whatsapp she said dont have, then facebook also she said dont have..OK

She told me to come in yahoo messenger to chat..when we came in messenger ..she started telling me her husband is travelling so she is not satisfied with her sex life..n started asking me about mine.. am I satisfied n all..I refused to answer n said we will talk about it later..She started forcing me to answer that she want to share all secret desires with me as she can see a good friend in me

I was a bit shocked as we know each other from only 2 days ...The special thing is as a normal girl she dont want to talk about anything else .. about her house or work or india etc...When i ask her some questions she answer in one word ..then again she starts sex topic.. I wonder this is a MAN who wants to simply do sex chat in name of women.. and ask about my desires so that i will explain to him those things and he can enjoy it..

I was really shocked felt depressed..when i refused to chat those things with her then she started neglecting me and now no messages...

Dear ladies, please be aware of such hypocrites who come in this forum to fool us...waitingsmiley

1 person likes this.

2. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Good job Soni:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Ignore her/him.Just don't respond. Could be a guy or a girl wanting some girl action.

1 person likes this.
  4. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Do any of you had such experiences...?? I wonder

5. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

Agree. And be very careful with whom you are sharing your personal details. The net is full of weird people.

sindmani, geevee68 and soni1987 like this.
  6. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Hi Soni1987,

Very bad to know this.. ignore them. I have made some good friends through IL and i am thankful to that, but to be frank i haven't come across such ppl.

sindmani and soni1987 like this.
  7. pear

pear Gold IL'ite

Not wise to share personal number with faceless persons.Virtual world should not be mixed with real world .

4 people like this.
  8. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

When ever you accept the friends request pl. check the profile and accept it.

but sharing personal intimate with others is not at all good.

1 person likes this.
  9. nb25

nb25 Gold IL'ite

This person sent me a personal message many days ago, and I did not reply.

1 person likes this.
  10. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Sounds disgusting!

I got few random filthy messages at midnight, did not respond, just reported and got him banned..
    But strange, Admin informed me that the Userid was registered by a Girl :))))
    So you never know who's behind what in virtual world...People of all sorts are here.
    If you smell something fishy, just stay away and get it reported immediately.

sindmani, jasmine25, g3sudha and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.