1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does your husband kiss you everyday before he leaves to office & after he comes back?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by yellowtweety, Sep 29, 2014.

1. yellowtweety

yellowtweety New IL'ite

It would be sweet, wouldn't it? My hubby is so shy to give me a small kiss on my cheek when his mom or sis is around. He kind of, feels embarrassed. I know this is the case with so many Indian women, but has any of you succeeded in solving this? Need some advice and tips on how to make a husband show love to wife's (even infront of his mom/sis/bro etc.)

1 person likes this.

2. rohinipriya21

rohinipriya21 Silver IL'ite

Re: Does your husband kiss you everyday before he leaves to office & after he comes b

:)

I leave to office at 8am, my husband kind of leaves at 11am.SO there is no chance of Goodbye Kiss either. He comes home early by 7 , I'm like tired doh1by the time I reach home.
    But one thing for sure, he just waves bye and make sure he tells him Mom, I'm going, I'm going ,I'm going ( to the jungle to get the food).
    :exactly:

2 people like this.
  3. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Re: Does your husband kiss you everyday before he leaves to office & after he comes b

Yes my hubby does give me a quick peck on the cheek before leaving and when he gets back he does hug me most days of the week,unless we push buttons of each other he usually does this .:)

4. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

While leaving for office, Yes...provided every things fine and we are on talking terms and not had a fight the previous night or in the morning gigglingsmiley

BTW, we leave alone away from inlaws. So, no question of anybody else in between.

3 people like this.
  5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Yes. Of course. Even we do the same whenever we were arguing or fighting. It is an unwritten rule in our house. Everyone casually does that. So, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about. After all, he is my own husband.

We do not leave for work at the same time often. But whoever leaves first will kiss the other to say good-bye. We would also make sure that we kiss our kids (most of the times they would be asleep only) also.

If we both go to work together, and if someone else join us (carpooling or whatever) on our departure point, then we don't kiss in front of them. But just hold our hands for seconds, and have some eye-contacts to replace that kiss. We have never discussed this so far, but it all just happened with us.

Like you said, my husband was a bit shy when we were living with in-laws in the past. During then, we kiss or hug inside our bedroom, and then come out to say a casual good-bye.
    Not sure my MIL knew that then or not.. But every time before we depart, we make sure that we go inside our bedroom for whatever the reason, and the other one follows immediately, knowing the reason for it.

9 people like this.
  6. Reesha

Reesha Silver IL'ite

:)
    nice question. when we are both are alone in hall or no one is around, my DH will kiss on my chick in quick way either i will kiss on his chick while he is leaving office. if My MIL/FIL are there, i will go long with him in LIFT from 4rth floor to ground floor to had my kiss on my chick or vice versa :tongue what ever it may be, if we miss any day, we will pay to each other by night time. it happens in first year of life. but now decreases.:cry:

1 person likes this.
  7. kaviviru

kaviviru Senior IL'ite

Its been 8 years and I hardly remember my husband kissing me ....except during :shhh:

2 people like this.
  8. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

its been 7 years and we do it every single day.. fight, no fight...

5 people like this.
  9. AnithaAnand18

AnithaAnand18 Bronze IL'ite

Mine is totally different,My husband will kiss his mother when leaves for office and my MIL treats my husband as child still,she used to hug and kiss her son often.

Now we have come separately,Daily he kiss me (no other option,he really miss his mom,she is with my BIL)
    AnithaAnand

1 person likes this.
  10. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Yes...both times.
    Rohinipriya...there are no rules that the wife who leaves first can't kiss .You give him a kiss before leaving......it will get you both started on a good note.(unless he wants you to wash up after a kiss too. :coffee)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    2 people like this.