1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

First milestone

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Gbsy, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

Today i'm celebrating my victory on someone tears, who caused the same to me from the day1 of my marriage. Its not at all making me guilt when i recollected the worst phase. Under the cover of making perfect bahu tortured me every min by pricking again n again. They treated me like low level of maid by making fun, pin point me n my family and always tries to hurt me in their best ways.

Yesterday i questioned her on one issue which she pointed me in past and made big drama by dragging all my family. She questioned me-

why you are making the issue after ten years of the incident, yes i dont have that courage and voice at that time because of orthodox mom who poured bloodiest rules years by years and made me strengthless.

How could you question me i'm elder- oh so being an elder you did all this to me, so its correct and now i shouldn't

You should keep mum even get hurt- shameless levels of humanity

With whom permission you are questioning me(means her DS)- With whom permission you did to me my mom or H?

Didn't any single day allowed me to sleep in day time while pregnancy, not felt pity to make me roam all the time, should wake at sharp either u well or not, every one in the world do their households by own after 4days of Cesarian, should not talk with your parents on daily basis(early days of mrg), should not sit by widening legs even in 9th month, H will get spoil his financial future because of me for such a big bang reason of toring 25yrs old saree picko. I should bare all the shouts as they are elders. Not even singly day fed my DS or played as being grandma, but only two persons will suffer if he got hurt one is DS n the great lady. Anything can be acceptable if she done, its a unbearable mistake if we done. All the mins can be countable on fingers the moments she talked with smiley face. No girls mom should not ask her wellness in maidens home(early days), but can call her son everyday at 5am with husky voice and pour dirty things when dil sleeps. For the marriage function(in our home) bought accessories for 100rs, for that she made big fuss in front of all. I should listen her suggestions even it has done already, if not you will get warn by RAISING FINGER in front of all. Should not talk with H through Phone on daily basis as people will think that she is torturing me and bad. You should not cry on tuesdays n fridays as god will curse us. It will happen because of the person who made me cry.

Oh countless. It doesn't matter how many years passed, its still uncured wound. Atleast relaxed after yesterday's incident.

People will hurt you until you bare, its totally your mistake. I want to be perfect human being other than perfect bahu.

Ladies dont ask me my H role in the entire episodes. He is a perfect momma's boy at that time.

Its my fight for my DIL identity and self respect just like a warrior. I never ever treat them bad because of all these and bare their insults from now on wards. God pls give me strength to face all the situations in respectful manner.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    8 people like this.

2. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

:clapkneesmiley:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  3. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

hugsmileyLots of hugs to you OP.

1 person likes this.
  4. dars

dars Silver IL'ite

:hatsoff:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  5. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much ladies, serious you people were helped me a lot in hard times either directly or indirectly. You are my strength, always i come back here to get advices.

But my H requested me to do not repeat it again, 'already i'm surrendered to you in all the ways as i love you, i'm unable to handle them either scared or respect. End of the day they or all will questions only me, not you. I want to run peaceful life, ask me whatever you want to ignore them,atleast try, will do if its beyond my limits' :cry:

Yes he is correct, they are torturing him from the day it has happened not me :(

When i want something i should leave some.. My present life is very happy with him, he loves me a core.

If there is one single thing i can make him happy is 'ignoring his parents' :(

At least i will try be mum for him. Its not at all compromise.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    2 people like this.
  6. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Hats off ! Brave girl!

1 person likes this.
  7. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

Good job girl. You are doing the right thing..You can keep mum in front of your DH ..We all are here in case you need to vent...

3 people like this.
  8. gauridinesh

gauridinesh Platinum IL'ite

We all have our own battles. I sometimes fight AGAINST the society for MY rights. That does not make me ANY less than a warrior. A warrior fights for a cause - it could be for their self or for others..I dont think OP is any less than a warrior.

2 people like this.
  9. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

U r a brave soul dear!! Sending u lot n lots of hugs n support!

1 person likes this.
  10. Gbsy

Gbsy Senior IL'ite

People couldn't bare bashing even from anonymous forum, then how can i in regular and real life? I couldn't face all these nonsense just like a normal being.

They doesn't have any proper answer for my honest questions thats why downing to emotional drama