1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who is important mother or wife??

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sensiblegirl12, Aug 21, 2014.

1. sensiblegirl12

sensiblegirl12 New IL'ite

Hi ladies, I am a silent reader of this wonderful forum. I know by seeing title of the post some people will think how can I do comparison between mother and wife. Mother and wife both are different persons in a man's life and both have different roles. Agree, I always heard since childhood "how mother is the most important person in everyone's life, she loves us the most, she do lot of sacrifices, one should never hurt his/her mother etc. Our elders, society, books, movies, teachers, childhood stories all teaches us the same. I am also convinced that a mother's love is like god's blessings. But I am unable to understand why nobody teaches us, preach us about wife's importance in a man's life. I don't want to do comparison between a mother and wife. But according to my views that what imbibe in the minds of a child, he/she live his/her adult life accordingly. A mother loves, cares, do sacrifices for her child, the same child when marries his wife do the same for him and even give birth to his offspring and do the same what his mother did when he was a kid.

But still very rarely people appreciates a wife's contribution into ones life or they realise it very late. We can teach our children about parent's love siblings love, grandparents love, even extended family's love but we cant enlighten them about wife's love and importance in their life. Although few things a person learns himself as he gets old but in many cases man realises it in old age only.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    Newbee1, Shalini9 and panda2014 like this.

2. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Every wife is a mother some day and every mother was a wife, so its not the male community alone who needs to differentiate and know the value, its also every female who are wives today should know that they are part of the male who in future must respect their wife as well as care for the mother. Completely a wife is not the most important in a man's life, its 95percent wife and 5percent mother means we need that 55 to get a score of 100, so mother is indispensable.

So its better that as we bring up the child we must teach him to respect woman at all stages in life, so that when wife enters she gets what she deserves. Yesterday wife, today's mother and tomorrow its mil, so its women who must teach a child. Male community should be taught and there is nothing to be cherished in telling he is momma boy, as its again women who is behind this saying.

Women is important in man's life, she must make him understand the stages of live, new relations instead of debating wife or mother as both are we women community.

7 people like this.
  3. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Everything in the nature is two

1. Sun - Moon
    2. Hot - Cold
    3. Birth - Death
    Like so on you can say both these are important in our life.

Our first phase of life should be important to Mother Second phase we have to give important to our wife.

Which is first phase ? which is second Phase ?

1. When a mother falling in sick or need help from that day to death bed this is the first phase for a man the same when it happens to wife that could be the second phase for a man.

you can observe some gap between the

Sun and Moon - Air space;
    Summer and Rainey - winter season
    Hot & Cold - Warm

these in between phase is a man's life that is from Teen age to until our kids reach Teen.

Every's life is divided into 4 parts

1st part - Growing - Physical and mental.
    2nd part - Happy Freedom life - our teen age - to Kids teen age.
    3.rd Part - responsibility. - Guide our kids and care on Parents.
    4th Part - peaceful and calm life with wife ( here only we can realize the real love and affection ) and prepare our mind to leave the earth.

5 people like this.
  4. sensiblegirl12

sensiblegirl12 New IL'ite

I agree with both of you. Mother and wife are equally important. But I seldom hear from elders to my DH "never hurt your mother whatever she does". The same elder is mot that kind towards wife's mistakes. We have so many examples of good mothers but very about a good wife.

1 person likes this.
  5. sumanrathi

none of our fingers are same no can't live saturated fulfill life in earth for living thing has some ups and downs.

many example of Bad mother and Good wife is also in this earth.

It all depend on the situation and circumstance in which we are grown. It is not compulsory we should follow Gandhi some time we have to be act as Osama.

1 person likes this.
  6. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Again the answer for your question is elders (male and female), elders parents might not have taught them to respect wife, not to ill treat or hurt her. Mother sentiment is part of our society, also that old mother will feel happy when she is praised in a crowd but forgets that she is getting all praises by stamping her own dil and son. Seeing these drams one day this dil also does the same when her son grows up. So the cycle goes. We must grow up, Good wives need no appreciation as their work would speak, jobless needs to be praised always as they are jobless so atleast they get this. So fault is only in upbringing of a mother and this society, nobody to blame more than these people.
    Never compare as mother and wife both are different segments of live never ever the same. Realize that his mother can only be a mother till death but only a wife can be a mother as well as a wife. Always a wife is superior in a man's life, so ignore or never bother for silly comments.

Unlike commented in a rajini film, is one or two bigger,
    one is the mother
    Two is the wife

Two is always bigger than one, so be happy to be no.2 in a man;s life.:cool2:

2 people like this.
  7. sumanrathi

No we should not ask like that everyone who come across in our life is Important for us. The right hand is flexible and doing all jobs and the left hand is not handy and doing necessary cleaning jobs, will you cut your left hand because it is not flexible and handy ?

We need both and everything is important in our life.

3 people like this.
  8. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Yes :exactly:, Male and female are important be it father, mother brother wife or husband. merely humans...

3 people like this.
  9. sumanrathi

Include "FRIEND" in the list before human.

Be Human and be with Humanity. ( whole world is lacking in this part )

10. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

hehe.. and the wife waits for the son to get married so that he can appreciate his mom compensating for all the appreciations she were deprived of by her own husband who was busy appreciating his own mother!