1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Really need a solution, Please help my life

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by sowmani, Aug 22, 2012.

1. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Please go through my previous thread http://www.indusladies.com/forums/relationship-with-in-laws/166903-peculiar-prob-need-lot-more.html , to understand me more.

Yes, now still my problem exists. Still i am in my mom's home. Still no call or mail from him. Still not ready to even answer my calls.. Still even after about 4 months. I hardly and patiently waiting to get a solution.

My parents really pre-pone the trip and came to India. After they came, again started compromising dramas. They demanded apologies from my parents, they are ready do it also. Also, his brother arranged for counselling. Just two days before counselling MIL called my dad and said not to bring me and child. Let you and your wife come for apologising.After that her son will THINK about getting me. OMG, She is such an arrogant lady and none has any courage to stand before her. I strictly said no because I know even my parents do so, they wont actually keep quiet.

I was asking few money and he sent only a bit. Even for that, his mom called my dad and shouted.:confused2: (i told not to tell his mom abt that -all in sms only)
    He had shown all my sms and the call was from his sister (long time they were in my house i heard) There was a huge quarrel over phone and told My hubby doesn't want me and I should not message him also.. too bad words they spoke!

As I quitted everything, I came to know from my neighbors that they are starting construction of new house, in the plot me and hubby bought with pledging all my jewels and FD.He did not return it and the plot in his name. Now he doesn't want me. His mom is ready with about 35 Lakhs to build the house. (I dont know how a retired teacher got so much)

My huuby is ofcourse a money minded and now i am in a situation to depend on him. I cant go for work immediately since I got a 1.4 years kid. She searches her dad badly. Not leaving me away.

Now please advice HOW can I move..

* regarding the new house since the building will be in MIL name
    * regarding my financial support and my jewels and FD
    * How can I move/act and make him come to me..?? (i have a girl baby and i cant think of leaving also)

Please help with a counter ( fox like act) as they do so..

2. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

I can understand that you don't want to leave him because of your daughter.
    But, this cannot go on long. 4 months is a long time. I don't know what to say in this situation....

One suggestion: Do you have a trusted lawyer friend? Why don't you and your parents contact him/her and take their advice. Ask them what will be the best thing to do. Do you have any friends in police department? Contact them unofficially, and take their advice. I cannot think of anything else. I think your parents need put their foot down and act firmly.

3. silvertulip

silvertulip Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear, u can ask for living separate and maintenance. Better talk to a good lawyer who can help u. Better talk to some NGO in ur city which works on domestic violence issues. They can guide u better.

4. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

dear sweetshreya, Yes. I should do it immediately.. will get their advices and act.. thanks for guiding dear

5. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

dear silvertulip, Thanks for reply.. I thought of doing that. But I hesitate whether they will spare me if I proceed legally or making him coming to NGO. I may sound silly. But I have really suffered a lot when I was sharing things with my friends even :(

6. saismarami

saismarami New IL'ite

Hi Dear,
    how are you doing? is your situation any better? hopefully is... let us know.

7. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Why don't lodge a complaint saying that your MIL separates you and your husband after getting all your money. Never bother to lodge a statement saying that they demand money. Though it is not true, these people deserve it. If they call and torture you record the calls and show it as an evidence. Speak and threaten if they raise your hand swill be behind the bars. Get a job and separate your husband from your PILs. They surely will corrupt his mind. Try being arrogant and thats the right way to secure your life. Record the SMS and calls from the next instant. They will help you a lot. For such a lady only by force you can teach lessons.

8. sowmani

sowmani Bronze IL'ite

dear visasri, thanks for reply .. I cant say it is not true! They demand for money money and money only.. Started even much before marriage and now even they expect amount to build that new house (which i'm not living there)

Also dear, I cant seperate him from that lady, I believe. She wont give up and even him
    My position now is only I'm the one they don't want!
    please guide me getting back him, how to talk to him, or any other sympathetic way is there? (I may sound silly.. but my position is i am almost near mad)

9. silvertulip

silvertulip Platinum IL'ite

Dear u are suffering this way too by keeping it all to urself. Have they (DH & ILs) changed? U can't live like this for whole of ur life. U have to find a way to put an end to this suffering. They won't spare u anyways whether u complain against them or not. So u need to take the call and decide how u want to live ur life.

10. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Also dear, I cant seperate him from that lady, I believe. She wont give up and even him
    My position now is only I'm the one they don't want!
    please guide me getting back him, how to talk to him, or any other sympathetic way is there? (I may sound silly.. but my position is i am almost near mad)[/QUOTE]

Dear you sound soft, thats why they take advantage. Unless you give them a hint you can use force on them they will not oblige. You need to target the MIL now not DH. If they threaten you after complaints record them and you can make your MIL dance to your tunes if some uniformed officials hear them. Quickly find a job. tHat gives immense courage.

1 person likes this.