1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

inlaws?????

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by raji001, Aug 24, 2011.

1. raji001

raji001 New IL'ite

I am new to this forum.. from the start i have to go then only everybody will realize the problem... my parents having two girls .. so treat their son -in laws as their own when they come home.. i am in US and my sis in UAE.(so only for vaccation we use to vist .. (tht too for 3 or 4 days...) rest of the days we will b in in laws house..if we want to stay with our parents we stay back after our husband leave... and go aft 1 month or so on.... my jeeju is really good and his parents... so by gods grace they r living happy.......my in laws.. is very much attached to my husband so they like my husband staying in my home.. after marrige.. we went for 2days .. to stay in my home.. at that point in FIL was all mor/aft/eve.. so whtz up now..every now and then he wants to know what we r doing.. i didnt bother or realize anything......at tht point of time.. our bedroom was upstairs.. we were alone updstairs so sme time we dont lock door ... and every now and then FIL and MIL wil come asking some or other thing..and once MIL opened the door without knocking...(few days aft marr) then itself i told my hus.. why they didnt knock the door..??he told they might have done by mistake.. so i too neglect it ...a week aft we came to US . in btw i became pregnant.. when we passed the news.. my MIL was behaving like confused and she my mother to confirm it again... bcoz my sis inlaw had a miscarriage b4 our wedding....when ever we talk over phone/chat abt baby... let everything happen then we wil talk.... was their reply... aft tht in SIL also became pregnant...when my mom was comd4ing for delivery she bought everything for 4baby from india..In laws didnt even send a dress for baby.. when they went for SIL delivery they buy gold,dress everything for baby.. they showed us the shirt what they bought for their son-in law.. and a sari for SIL.. and told us we didnt buy anything for baby.. but we accidently came to check my FIL mail and saw the photos of chain,bangle ,dress what they bought for SIL 's baby.... the misunderstandings stat from here........... just want to know... your opinons what they done is correct or not??? i told mu hus.. just understand this and not to ask anything.. but my hus .. asked his parents that day itself and made a g8 fuss .. they told .. a mistake happened ..... so and soooo MIL told my hus not to discuss this topic anymore bcoz aft this FIL is having heart block problem due to tension...god only know the truth...aft tht we went for vaccation...my hus stayed in my house for 4 days...and my father have a navaratna ring to him... he has done the same for my jeeju also.. bought shirt etc for him.. and happily went back and aft 3 days he went back to US and me to home for some more time to stay specially to get massage etc aft delivery and also in btw i was doing computer course .. also...in btw my parents gave me gold (200 soverign) for my wedding.. b4 wedding i asked my hus i have locker in my place(in my name only) shd i keep it here or over there.. i think he discuss with his parents and then told we we laready have a locker .. i told i dnt like to keep like tht.so he told we start new one.. my hus so blindly belive his father... he started the new locker (actually it wa sin my hus and FIL name) hus told me new one is in his name.. accordingly i kept all my gold there this happened b4 we left inida soon after my marr. when we went for vaccation we realized the locker was in his name and FIL and in th register the locker is accessed so many time.... when i hus asked FIL told to keep and take sme documents i opened as it is in my and your name...then only my hus came to know this.. so i told him if i want to take my gold.. and if FIL is impossible to come.. i wil get stuck if u r not in india .. so let ask your FIL to tranfer that locker into our names... hus only ask in bank and they told we can do so and need only passport copy..aft tht my hus return bck to US. then my FIL became angry he didnt show it outward when he came for my sons birthday while going bck i gave my passport copy .. he told i need that locker so cnt change tht name.. (cnt add my name)why dont you belive us.. and so & so...... my hus finally told take all your gold and keep it in your locker in your place... when i told FIL he told when ever you want you come i wil come and open locker for you .. we finalized date time everything...my dad and me was supposed to go... mor he called and told you just send car .. i wil bring it to your house.... as its risk to bring in bus(itz 2 hr journey from our place)finally he bought all gold... 1 imp thing to mention... next day aft my wedding my FIL was in a hurry... plz make a list of chain and bangles you have.. i wil take a print of it one u keep one i wil keep with me.. all i have taken in agood sense.. but when i opened my goild boxes everythings for there but boxes where changed.......