oven plates

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by shaguftatazeen, Nov 30, 2009.

1. shaguftatazeen

shaguftatazeen New IL'ite

hello my dear il friends can any of u tell me pls the oven plates what to use for oven means for baking cakes,biscuits iam having microoven and microoven gasstove (nikai 4burnols and lower side is microoven)i will bake cakes in electric microoven but i dont know what type of plates i have to use i bought one plate from india but i dont know whether to use the same plate to stove oven also r not iam having white color aluminium type but i saw in shops black color different shapes i want to know whether the same plates can be used for the both ovens are not pls clear my doubt my il friends so that i can cook n bake cakes more to my kids
    thank u

2. sewnembcrazy

sewnembcrazy Silver IL'ite

the treys are specially made for microwave oven and they are called microsafe dishes you can use borosil one but if you are cooking in convection mode then you can use aluminium or tin treys and i have tested on the recommendations of an LG employee and believe me you'll bake very nice dishes but don't forget to bring your microwave back to micro mode as soon as you are finished by the way the black ones which you get in india is non stick microwave proof dish and has as rubbery bottom but don't scrub it feel free to ask if your confusion is not cleared