Miracle, an unexpected event............give me your opinion and experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vrindavipul, Mar 16, 2010.

1. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Happy to read all the miracles here.

2. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

I also have something to share. I was getting a local train ticket for my self, I had Rs.100/- with me and did not have any change above it. The ticket costed Rs. 46/- and the counter person asked me to give Rs.6/- change I said I dont have it He very rudely said get the change and you will get the ticket, I again told him I dont have change but the Counter person was adament, suddenly a gentleman came forward from the queue behind me and said Madam take this Rs.6/- and collect the ticket. That person was like an angel for me who saved me from the Insult and abuse of the Counter Person. For me he was God in disguise

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON

3. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Once I was flying from BLR to SIN.. heavy rain and wind in SIN... pilot twice aborted landing.. flight was hovering in the sky for 20 odd minutes.. and run way in Changi airport is right beside the sea...
    I was like.. "this is it, that's the end of my life." but pilot managed to land us in his 3rd attempt..

4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

A very old post but I couldn't let it pass. Miracles... not one but too many. will just share this one

It was 2011 Feb and my dad was pestering me to sign off an LIC document which he was paying in my account. As the policy ended he wanted to hand it off to me. I was thinking he has paid the money and so he should get it when the policy matures. He did all the paperwork, I signed the papers he sent and completely I had forgotten about it. suddenly on Mar 16 god decided to take my dad with him. I flew home to attend the final rites and after 16 days on the day I was about to leave, I got a courier. Usually I don't attend the door at my brother's place but that day my bro's family was having lunch and so I attended the door and to my surprise got a courier on my name (at my bro's place) and it was my dad's handwriting (the self-addressed envelope which he had sent to LIC for paperwork). Here I am standing astonished with tears flowing having the cheque in my hand from my dad who just left the world.

After that I have his (my dad's) guidance in every step of my life, initiating me into KalaBhairava worship, Sri Dattatreya worship, and now into Kubera/Lakshmi worship. He visits me in dreams and once I had offered Sesame seeds rice (ellu satham) at the temple and that night he visited me in dream and said that He ate satisfactorily.

for me My dad is my god.... I say this prayer to him "Tvameva Matha cha Pitha tvameva..."

mangaii, Thyagarajan, Rise and 7 others like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@jskls Sister,

:welcome to IL family,

Simply astonishing, my eyes were wet blurring the last lines. Yes the good thoughts and deeds accompanied with faith is just exemplary

May your Dad's guidance take you through life wonderfully. May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  6. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Vrindavipul ,

Is it not so inspiring to read the miracles that have happened in so many lives!

From the executive who lost her baggage in London, to Lalitha Sahasranamam with Vibuthi for patients, to the one who lost job and went to Tiruvannamalai, to the one who got Rs.6 in the counter, to the one whose child was cured of Haematuria by Baba's Udhi...the list goes on endless, those who share what they cherish and also those who have not shared to cherish their divine thoughts.

A nice thread.... will grow and continue for ever as there will be no end for God's miracles for the truly devoted.

Thyagarajan, indubalram and Amma15 like this.
  7. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Ohmen that was awesome. You actually wet my eyes and got goose bumps!

1 person likes this.
  9. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

To this I would surely want to share this incident that happened to my DAD.
    He was on official tour from Adipur to Ahmedabad by train. He actually was booked AC compartment. Suddenly at night a Sardarji came in and told him that this is his seat. They had a fight and then TTR came and solved it by telling my dad to shift to 1st class. That was @10 in night. Ofcourse my dad was cursing both TTR and sardarji. It was 12 '0 cloack and there was big jolt and train came to a sudden halt. My Dad got up to see what happened. All of them got down. To a shock that train collied with another train and many died . To a shock that Ac compartment was completely burnt. No one could survive including the Sardarji. PMG My dad was saved miracles-sly. Fate had taken him away from the tragedy!!

Om Sri Ram

3 people like this.
  10. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

It gave me goosebumps....Its a miracle that your dad was saved by God