Miracle, an unexpected event............give me your opinion and experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vrindavipul, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Thanks dear,

Thanks for giving me so much credit.

2. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Keep it up ladies. I am dying to read more experiences.

3. ilite

ilite Senior IL'ite

Hi Hema,

Sorry, read your post only today. Trying to catch up with other miracles.
    I wrote it short as didn't want to bore with too many details. Its a joy seeing this one grow. He is 5 1/2 now and going to KG-2. Looking back, this incident helped bring DH and me closer to each other as we didn't have family or friends with us when this happened. I will never forget the way he took care of me during those days. Even when he upsets me some times, I remember the touching incidents in life to erase the small silly incidents now. So, sort of started to believe something good comes out of even the worst experiences. And value life more now.

Yep , new member here, just a few posts so far. Thanks for the encouragement.

Regards,

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi everybody,

I am posting after a long time..................I can not stop myself to write my wonderful experience. I was planning to visit shirdi but couldn't due to some unavoidable circumstances. Suddenly one of my friend sent me the complete packet of prasad and udi. I was overwhelmed..................
    after few days my son suddenly fell sick............he started passing blood in urine...........I tried everything but no use. I just called Baba for his blessings and gave him the udi. In few minutes he was fine and the medicine given by the doctor is still lying in the cupboard.

It is no less than a miracle

Thyagarajan and Saisakthi like this.
  5. ramyavijay

ramyavijay New IL'ite

Hai everyone,

I used meditate in the mornings...that too rarely. Last month i was meditating at the back of my house...[its a neat place and we have the kuladheivam temple there] my mind was very clear i was able to concentrate and i was saying a prayer about Lord ganesha... suddenly i had a visual of the place where i was sitting and there was an elephant in front of me and it raised its trunk to my head... i got scared and opened my eyes. Now the vision i had was all the same but with people in it but no elephant in front of me.

With Regards

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi everybody,

good to see this thread again with posts.

one day i was thinking that if i go back to india for good i should start going for the anusham
    pooja which will be done everymonth for mahaperiva of kanchi mutt, i also thougth what if some one does it close to my place i can attend. the next day to my surprise when i was browsing i found a site called kanchi forums and there happen to know there is someone doing pooja everymonth for anusham star which is just 30 min drive from our palce i was overwhelmed with joy. now am trying to attend it everymonth. what to say it is all his grace.

7. chennaiyogi

chennaiyogi New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this site, recently started browsing through spritual experience of others. I do have lots of exp. One of them as follows.

Few years back, I was in big trouble in my life, no job no money and I had nothing to survive. One of my friend suggested me to go to Thiruvannamalai Siva Temple. At that time I need atleast Rs.15,000 to survive with my family for next 2 months. As I walking through from the Bus stand to the Temple, I got a call from my old friend who is in Gulf and there is no communication wih him for the past 4 years. He called-up and said these words to me "Hey Ravi How are you? I just came down from Gulf and I heard about you that you are in need of money. Don't worry I am coming to Chennai tomorrow and will give you Rs 20,000".

I didn't know how to respond him and I was searching words to thank him at the same time my tears were rolling down my cheeks and thanking the Annamalaiyar in my heart.

Regards,
    Ravi.

Last edited: May 19, 2011
    Thyagarajan, ramyav_cse and Saisakthi like this.
  8. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

A very nice thread :thumbsup.

I do believe in miracles. There are a couple of experiences I would like to share. Sorry about the long story.

This happened in early 2007. I was in London on some business trip which is to last for 2 months. When I got off the airport, I came to know that my baggage is missing. I believe Emirates have somehow switched my bags and sent them to Frankfurt. I gave Emirates my address and walked out (i didnt have any other choice).
    In my cabin luggage other than my PJ's and some underware, I didnt have anything! Since it was Sunday evening none of the stores were open either.

I went into a panic mode. What would i wear on my first day at work on Monday (which is hours away)! Would I need to go in PJ's:hide:. Would I be late on my first day because I didnt have anything to wear!!?!

Since I was staying in central London, I walked down to the St.Pauls cathedral. Even though the cathedral was closed, I just sat on the stairs and started praying....not to Jesus or Krishna...just a random prayer that please God do something. Pleas help me...I don't know what to do!

With tears in my eyes I went back to my company provided apt. There a taxi was waiting. I belive they have located my baggage! It didnt go to Frankfurt after all!!!

I must say prayers do have their way of getting things done for us.

Second experince I will tell later...already this became a big post :bonk.

Thyagarajan, suryakala and Saisakthi like this.
  9. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

I have had so many miracles in my life that I believe that what I have now is a gift from God. Everything from what I decided to study to my life partner my job kids are all miracles... I am thankful to GOD for everything...I still pray daily and do some pooja or other.

There are days when I look at everything around me and marvel at the plants, animals and how perfect everything is: there is no was evolution could have accomplished all this even after a Gazillion years... there certainly is a power a GOOD GOD that helps us always...

2 people like this.
  10. luvmygirlnbean

luvmygirlnbean Silver IL'ite

It's nice to read the experiences of others. I did have my prayers answered number of times and it was no less than a miracle those times. But I particularly recollect this incident when I was around 11-12 years old.
    So I needed a shuttle racket and after lot of perseverance my father gave me 100 rs bill( due to no change-which was considered a lot of money during early 90s) and asked me to keep it safe and return the change. So I along with my friend started to the shop and on the way stopped at shiridi baba temple to pay darshan . Later proceeded to the shop to discover that I lost the bill! I was super scared and decided to search all the way back . So this shop would be approximately 2 km away from my residence and a km away from the temple..So I kept praying baba that I find the money. Just imagine busy roads with lots of vehicles and people all around and the probability of finding a 100 rupee bill amongst those chaos especially for a 12 year old..I can recollect chanting " Om Sri Sai Ram" all the way..and to our surprise we found the note lying just outside the temple near the gate. To we 12 year olds back then ,it was a miracle and to me until today I feel blessed to experience such beautiful ones every day by His Grace :).

Thyagarajan and Saisakthi like this.