Miracle, an unexpected event............give me your opinion and experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vrindavipul, Mar 16, 2010.

1. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hi....
    i do believe in miracles as they are from THE ALMIGHTY above.
    In our Holy book it is mentioned that THE ALMIGHTY has set two ANGELS for the protection of each living soul. There are many a times that i have felt the presence of these Angels around me, especially when im driving with a worried or a trouble mind.
    One such instance immediately comes to mind when i think about Angels....once when i was running late to work, i was riding my bike like a fanatic maniac...that is wen i lost my balance and skid on to the heavily traffic road. As luck would have it, or the way i was seeing my self falling, i knew instantly that my head would hit the road divider, and all i could pray was ' Ya ALLAH let it be instant death as i dont want to suffer the pain nor let my family go through a harrowing experience'...but just then i saw a white light in front of me and thought that it was the heaven gate opening.....but it was actually a man pulling me towards safety... wen i regained my consiousness... i was in the middle of the road and the road divider was almost two feet away from where i was...and my bike was on the divider, badly banged up....
    this experience has totally changed my outlook towards life, and relationships...even after all these years of thanking ALLAH for saving me.....i feel i haven done anything yet.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
    Thyagarajan and Saisakthi like this.
  2. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi vrinda,

some times even the unexpected ones happen with out much of effort will really surprise us. but even that is for some good. yours is one such thing. noe one can win the vidhi (fate).

3. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Yes, I also agree with Shree.

4. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Shree,

You are correct. No one can win fate.

5. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi all,
    i believe 'PRAYERS PAY' and miracles are a way of God showing us his presence..............
    it was 1990 terrisiom was at peak in Punjab.my parents,another family & some cousins were returning from 'Vashino devi ' in a van ,when our petrol got finished on an deserted road around 10 pm at night.
    there was very little hope of any other vehicle as people avoided travelling at night due to terriost fear & we were afraid of venturing out in darkness.
    my mom & aunty started praying & asked us kids to pray as God listen to kids.after 2 hours we a truck appraching but our parents were fearful that there may be terriost in that vehicle so they did not wanted to stop the truck.it stopped itself & a sardar got out.we were very scared but kept on praying.my father told him about our problem & they agreed to tow us to nearby fuel station.with 'mata's 'blessings we reached home safetly..........

pragati

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Vrindavipul

Pragati,

Thanks to mata Vaishno devi who saved you.

7. Archies123

Archies123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

It's a superb thread and it boosts moral also. Keep it up.

8. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

I am a strong believer of fate. For me, whatever happens will happen and is only for good :) even if I bump myself I will feel that I did some mistake and God is punishing me, so I am out of that sin now :)
    To quote one miracle --
    This happened in 2004 or 2005. I always drive my two wheeler very fast, I especially in residential areas where there will not be many people. I had a champ then and was driving down in Velachery at night. all of a sudden my speed was disturbed because of some insect getting into my eyes. i had to give a complete stop to my vehicle and remove the insect and then was about to start again. That is when one an old lady, was telling me to take a detour as there was an electric wire fallen on the streets. I didnt realise it at then, just cursed the fate and took the longer route. But at that night I froze realizing the fact!! I am sure blessed by God!

Thyagarajan and Saisakthi like this.
  9. Vrindavipul

Tuffyshri

Thanks for sharing your experience with IL family. A new experience in the list...................after such a long time.

Love

Vrinda

1 person likes this.
  10. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Dear vrindavipul

Lovely thread ya !!!!! Its a wonderful to read all the real life experiences of all our IL friends....thrilling !!!!!!!!!!!