Miracle, an unexpected event............give me your opinion and experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vrindavipul, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Miracle, an unexpected event attributed to divine intervention. Is it true.

Do you have any experience , no matter how much trivial it. Just share it to prove it. The people in trial will get courage and stregth.

Let me start with mine.

Whenever I feel upset, In the morning I sit in prayer room & open my prayer book which comprises lots of shlokas. The first shloka in each page enlightens me and give me the direction.

So share your own experience.

1 person likes this.

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Yes. I believe in miracles. My father owed lot of money to my maternal grandparents, who looked upon my dad as a son and not a Son in Law. When my father could not repay the amount before my grandfathers death, I used to feel guilty. It was his hard earned money (thatha's) but then we were also going through tough times in life, so dad in spite of many attempts could not repay it. It was a heavy amount. But I used to silently pray and shed tears before God saying - dad is so sincere and soft natured - u MUST do a miracle and help him to repay the amount atleast before granny sees her end.

Suddenly, we got news that my mom's paternal uncle (my grandpa who died was the eldest son and this uncle, the youngest in the family had moved away to a foreign country some 40 yrs back and not many occasions to contact also) who was no more had bequeathed a very heavy amount to be shared equally among the children of his siblings.

While this share came as a prize or jackpot to other siblings of my mom, I till today, very firmly believe that it was the answer to my prayers.

So miracles do happen.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
    3 people like this.
  3. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

yes dear,

I too believe in god. I already wrote my experience here in the blog named "Idu oru adishayam " and a thread named "Believe it or not".
    Whatever comes I will pray to nagaraj for pal abhishekam and will not worry about that further. I know god is there to take care of us.

Soldier, that was a nice one to hear from you.
    Yes god is there for a true bhakthi.\

thanks for sharing dear

ganges.

2 people like this.
  4. Vrindavipul

Hi Soldier,
    The thing happend to you that time was not less than a miracle. I think since then your faith must have been strengthened. So all those who are in the same situtaion shouldn't feel low and keep their spirits high.

Hi Ganges,

I will definitely read your blog to find the miracles happened in your life.

Love

Vrinda

1 person likes this.
  5. mythiliravi

mythiliravi New IL'ite

Hi This is MythiliRavi,
    I have recently subscribed this account..
    I found many useful and interesting informations which makes me very happy and satisfied.. When i was upset, i too will sit in front of God will tell my worries to Him even though he knows everything will cry for sometime, will read slokas, will hear devotional songs. this makes me happy and forget about my worries.

1 person likes this.
  6. Vrindavipul

Hi Mythilliravi

First of all welcome to the IL family. It's a great way to shed sorrows. May God keep on blessing you always, the way he does.

Love

Vrinda

7. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

I Dot know whether i could tell this as a Miracle or a surprise...

When i was in my 8th std we visited Thirupathi, with my family and my Aunt's family..
    We after the dharshan was waiting outside to get the prasadh.. Unfortunately when our turn came it was over, they asked us to come later as it has to come from the temple inside after the pooja.. I still remember it was very hot, and we kids ( me, my younger sisters and Aunts kis) without slippers stood on fathers foot..
    Suddenly some one called us from back side, and we saw a Poojari with a big Namah on his forehead, he smiled at us and asked us you are waiting for prasadh? and he gave us a packet which was covered by Lotus leaf, and he told us to have the prasadh, kids cannot stand here in bare foot...
    We all were surprised and still we remember his face, with a lovely smile and the Namah in his forehead.. Was a wonderful experience...:bowdown

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  8. Vrindavipul

Sharanyadevi,

Sometime we meet people and can't forget them. These people carry a type of charisma with them. I have never met a person like that but my niece met such type of person in a gurudwara. He helped her and vanished. She tried to find him everywhere but couldn't.

It is my opinion.................. we haven't seen God( and some people challange His presence also). But when an anonymous person comes forward to help...............no matter how much trivial the help is..........he can't be less than God.

Vrinda

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. surekha

surekha New IL'ite

God is great.He listens to everyone.I believe in baba very much.He was there for me when no one was with me to take care of me and still he is there.Once i was very hungry and not able to get up from bed to cook anything or go out to get anything.I prayed baba and suprisingly my aunt who never visited me ...came to visit me and brought some food she made for me.It got me tears into my eyes.I believe in baba more than ever and when i was alone on hospital bed for my first delivery thinking i am about to have a c-section and prayed him and the next minute doctor came and told me that it is going to be a normal delivery.I know it may seem silly to lot of people it is a miracle for me.I know for sure god is with me that time and all the time to take care of me.I believe in baba always.

10. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

What you said is very true Vrinda...
    I too believe that, " God comes in Many ways to help us"...