Guru Peyarchi 2010 - Whats in store for you

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by viji_r_krishnan, Nov 29, 2009.

1. viji_r_krishnan

viji_r_krishnan New IL'ite

Hi

Guru Peyarchi falls on 15th December as per Vakya Panchangam & 19th December as per Thirukanitham.

Can anyone explain why there is a difference of dates between panchangams.

And also let us share the guru peyarchi palangal from different sources and take the best points (or goodones) for us.

I

Viji R Krishnan

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009

2. viji_r_krishnan

viji_r_krishnan New IL'ite

DearSir,

I got two mail regarding prediction for meenam and another one. Heres the reply.

I am not the owner of the blog.
    I just like that blog as it mention the problems for each rasi without alleviating or lightening. No compromise on the prediction to make us happy.
    I read it and find acurate to some extent. Hence shared with the members so that we know whats in store for us due to this guru peyarchi and be prepared.
    Hope i answered clearly. I dont why the link for pages were not displayed. anyway, i had given the blog link again here.

regards

Vijayalakshmi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
  3. mailmeera80

mailmeera80 New IL'ite

Dear All,

Guru peyarchi is a very important astronomical event which happens once in a while. But due to certain special astronomical positions it will happen more than once in 2009-2010. the first transit was done & over in Dec2009 and now its the second transit starting from May 2nd 2010 to 23rd July 2010.

Guru bhagawan is a very important God for one's Knowledge, education and life power. I am not an astrology expert but i know the basics through few books.

In general its advisable to offer a Pooja to any one of the famous Guru sthalam in India such as
    1. Alangudi DakshinaMurthy Temple, TN
    2. Guruvayoor temple , Kerala
    3. Nanjangud Raghavendraswami Temple
    4. Tiruchendur Murugan Temple
    Nothing is equivalent to you visiting the temple yourself and praying for his good will. And for those who cannot travel to the above temple themselves, its advisable that you order your pooja & receive prasadham through online services offered by : Guru Peyarchi 2010 Parihara Poojas - Parihara. :thumbsup

i have ordered poojas with them thrice in the past and found them to be very good. My sister in Texas got the prasadham neatly packed and delivered in time. she was very happy. hence either visit the temple yourself or atleast perform a pooja in your name through. Then there is nothing to worry about this transit and its ill-effects. :hiya

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
  4. hennaglitz

hennaglitz New IL'ite

dear mailmeera80

just came across your msg abt poojas at the temples and that they post the prasadams

1. Alangudi DakshinaMurthy Temple, TN
    2. Guruvayoor temple , Kerala
    3. Nanjangud Raghavendraswami Temple
    4. Tiruchendur Murugan Temple
    could you please let me know the website or address of the temple to offer the pooja . appreciate your help
    regards

5. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Henna,

The website is www.parihara.com. They do post the prasadoms all over the world.

Regards
    Shanti