regarding kan thir****i

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by hemasoundar, Oct 10, 2009.

1. hemasoundar

hemasoundar New IL'ite

hi IL's,
    one morning a man (unknown) came to my home and said that we have satisfied lords but didn't do anything to keragas (planets)... he also said we have lots of kan {eye} thir****i and ward off that he gave five types of roots 1. nagavalli root 2. agni root 3.karuputhalla root 4.vellurku root 5.surya root.... and asked place these roots i yellow cloth and tie in front of house...

and my question is the day after this incident my father fell down and had a little crack in right hand and a week later my brother gave his bike to a friend and the friend skidded while riding the bike and parts of the bike damaged.....shall we keep that roots or throw it in some water bed... Pls help...... whether keeping these roots is followed by people

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

i really never heard something like this please check with ur purohit before u proceed but i guess its better we leave it in flooting water based on cosequences but please make sure u check with an expert before u proceed any futher