pls clarify about opening doors

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by hemasoundar, Jul 6, 2009.

1. hemasoundar

hemasoundar New IL'ite

hi IL's hope you are all fine...
    we have the habit of opening the front foor first and later the backside door as starterof the day...
    one of my friends say that we should open backsid e door first because early morning sridevi will be waiting near back door..

Pls throw some light on this.... which side door we have open first......

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

this is the first time i m hearing sumthing like this ,usually at my home my mom says opening front door is like inviting lakshmi devi and we make sure lights are on at that time

3. shyl

shyl Senior IL'ite

I agree with Lavii. I was also told that opening front door is like inviting Lakshmi devi.

4. hemasoundar

hemasoundar New IL'ite

hi shyl,lavii
    Thank you very much for replying immediately.... i also heard for the first time and shocked....So for clarifications from all i posted this thing....
    we usually open front door ...lighting lamps while opening doors--I hear this for first time...

with regards
    Hema

5. nagesh

nagesh New IL'ite

Hi

My mom used to tell us to open the back door first and then the front door at the start of the day. It is like releasing the negative energy (CO2) first and then welcoming the positive energy (O2).
    padma