want to get rid of the problem.

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by findingsolution, Apr 7, 2009.

1. findingsolution

findingsolution New IL'ite

Hi Chitvish,

I have been reading your threads on bhagvadgita for a week now and got inspired to you to ask this question.
    Sonia here. My problem is basically FEAR. When i was 13 or 14 yrs old i lost my front tooth while playing. I got fixed an artificial tooth also.
    But i became so conscious that people are going to look at me in a different way, i started hiding it out of fear and continued so till i got married and came to USA. After coming i started to feel lonely and because of fear i did not get along with people and because of that people also dont enjoy my company.Because of this my life and health have become miserable. If u can find me help with reference to bhagavadgita , it will be of great help to me. i am eagerly waiting for your answer. i am a great believer in bhagavadgita.

2. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Think about it..
    Is it really the one you have or you have plenty?
    Nature is plentiful.
    You have solution in the problem itself.

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

You are going in the right path.The Gita is the practical handbook of instructions on how best we can reorganize our ways of thinking,feeling & acting in our everyday life.
    As you proceed chapter by chapter,you will find a way of life where you can grow to be socially more productive & individually more balanced and tranquil & be at peace with youself.
    The Gita has solutions to all the practical problems in our life.
    Try if you can get the Gita interpretations by Swami Chinmayananda.
    "the art of man making" truly inspiring

Geevee:)

4. sunraise

sunraise Bronze IL'ite

HI <TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TD noWrap>findingsolution [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_633633", true); </SCRIPT>
    New ILite
    <TD width="100%">

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
    CAN YOU RE TYPE IN SIMPLE WAY THAT WHAT YOU NEED

THANKING YOU

GOD IS ALWAYS GREAT

SURIESH