Why Lord Krishna didn't marry Radha?

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by rajiravi, Apr 5, 2009.

1. manasa_gs

manasa_gs Senior IL'ite

Hey Vidya and Meena, i loved bothe the narrations. thanks so much.

2. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Thanks for your FB.

I really enjoyed the story told by your patti. When I told this to Ravi,
    , he was telling "enna vittalacharya padam paakara madhiri irudu". Jokes apart, i really liked the explanation. Radha's love i should say is eternal love.

3. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

You are right. Even i never head of Sathyabhama Kalyanam and Devasena Kalyanam.

Thanks for your feedback.

4. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Raji,

I was wondering the same question is coming up agina and again in our life through diferent people & differnet stages.

Please tell me who is Vedhalam in this. I NEED clarification. Kindly tell.
    ME =Rant
    Ravi Sir =:rotfl

5. newnewgen

newnewgen Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Radha is a bakthi of Lord Krishna. She was a ardent devotee of Lord Krishna And Rukmani Loved Lord Krishna. There is a difference between Devotee and Lover.

The above is my view which my teacher said to me.

regards
    new

6. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi vidya,

very very very nice explantion. i loved the way u explained it. even a common man can agree with u. so nice of u. even if that is not the reason am going to assume that it is the reason. well said.

hi meena,
    your paati's angle of thought suits perfectly. elders r always right in their way

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  7. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

very nice explanation to the question.

Absolutely for Radha marrying Krishna cant be her aim. She always wants to be with Krishna and nobody can seperate them. Her love is bhakthi and bakthi is her love. If we surrender ourself to god and we are seeing God everywhere, we immerse with Him.

andal

8. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

Hello I lite friends,

I have seen radha kalyanam every year in our colony in chennai from child hood. It brings our colony people together and it will be a great feeling.

I like all bhagavathar's radha kalyanam,divyanamam, so would feel happy if everybody post about radha kalyanam in your area.

If in chennai,address is mentioned where it is going to take place, people may try to participate. Or kindly tell me whether any thread is there separately regarding radha kalyanam updates.

Regards,

Bharathi.R

9. laxmiprasu2002

laxmiprasu2002 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am new to this Blog.I have seen this Post and i want to give best Answer to this Post.

If you want to know any thing about RADHA KRISHNA plz. read the below mentioned book.You will get asnwers for all of your doughts.

We can't explain it in a single sentence.better to read the book.

Book Name : KRSNA(The Personality of Godhead)
    Written By: A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

This book is available in all ISKCON centres,not only in INDIA but also in other Countries.

Rehards,
    Lakshmi

10. bars62

bars62 Senior IL'ite

hi all of you

i happend to see this thread today only and i am thrilled to participate in this thread.:bowdown. what a wonderful explanations each of you have given ? first let me also thank Raji for starting this thread as this subject is very favourite one to me :thumbsup

True !!! Radha was a personification of Bhakti to Krishna who is personification of Knowledge!!!! prakriti and purusha they are and they cant be inseparated !!! To remind this again and again tirukalyanam is performed which is nothing but unison of jeevathma with paramathma .

all jeevathma 's ultimate goal is to get united with parathma . this is expained in physical level also that is kundalini shakthi which is coiled at the mooadhara in a dormant state for everybody. when it is awakened it starts its journey from mooladhara ,swadishtana,manipura, anahatha,vishudha ,agnai and ultimatly at sahasrara which is top of the head where there is amritham. this journey of jivathama can be completed only if paramathma grace is threre. this grace always comes from up to down . so on the whole radha the jivathma becomes dhara as grace from supreme Krishna and there the duality ends.

and also suka maharishi was a great devotee of Radha . the mention of her name makes him to go to samadhi for years. But since he had duty to give moksha to parik**** maharaja in seven days , he did not want to mention the name Radha and he just skips purposly . that is why the name Radha is not there in bhagavatham.

bars62