Hanumanji Tail Puja Vidhi

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Oct 21, 2008.

1. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi Saisakthi,

I m not a sister. But a brother :) . Thank you for your kind wish and God bless you too.

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Oh!!! Sorry Dear Dave Brother, Thanks for bringing it to my attention, sairam

3. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Dear Darling sisters thanks a lot for the reply. yes I started on Tuesday evening itself. I went home had head bath, apologised for the kistake and did restarted.
    Aftter reading your reply I felt like should I feel happy for breaking this Vratha and to start again on Tuesday.
    Because you said [ If you have already restarted last Tuesday, it is equally good as the nakshatara was Moolam, firmly believed to be Hanuman nakshathra by SOuth Indians.

QUOTE] anyway, things happens for reasons right.

oh for sure I will update once Anajaneya Swamy looks at me with love and accept my pooje.

Love you sisters.

4. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Thank you, Thanks you very much dear, I started at that tuesday itself. went home and had head bath apologised for my mistake and started from that evening.
    Thanks sister, love you very much for your way of letting me know what should be done by putting yourself in my situation..
    Thanks you dear.

5. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

I have read the puja procedure, but am little confused; so please someone clarify my doubts:

1) i read in an IL post that we should offer 1 pepper on 1st day, 2 peppers on 2nd day, and so on... and 45 peppers on 45th day (last day of puja)? and prepare vada-mala and give it to the Hanuman temple to put it on God. Is that right ?

2) also am going out of station for a week but thinking of starting the puja this Thursday only, is it ok to ask someone at home to do the puja on my behalf and then when I came back, can i continue the day count from where i left? Ex: if i had done 7 days of puja and someone else did 5days of puja on my behalf.. so when i come back i will count as 8th day of my puja. Is it right?

I am in a critical situation so thats why want to start the puja from this thursday itself.

Please let me know.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  6. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi queenie29
    Answers to your questions.
    1. Yes, that's right.
    2. Yes, that's fine. Bear in mind that ladies may need to get somebody else to do the pooja during their monthly menses.

May you be successful in your all your endeavours.

7. preethimanik

preethimanik Silver IL'ite

Hello sister

Does anybody has any pic of hanuman after completed thw pooja. If yes pls shown me for better underatanding

8. daryl1

daryl1 New IL'ite

To whomever it may concern
    Good day I am writing seeking information/ clarification on The Lord Hanuman Tail puja
    I have started this puja 2weeks ago but while revising the procedure I have noticed mention of offering peppers is this so ?
    May you clarify this . If so should I restart the puja ? Secondly , is this puja based on astrological /horoscope influence or can anyone perform it ?
    I thank you very much
    May Lord Hanuman richly bless you

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  9. rohinipadi

rohinipadi Silver IL'ite

The belief is you add a pepper each today.When 48 days is over you make vada using that pepper. My understanding is using pepper helps us to keep track of the number of days and pepper vada is His favorite. So add pepper in small bowl for last 2 weeks and continue the pooja. No horoscope nothing needed.

RP

10. daryl1

daryl1 New IL'ite

I wish to register my sincerest and complete praises to The Lord Hanuman for His mercy and Love. Today marks the 48th day of my Sadhana to Lord Hanuman ( Lord Hanuman Tail puja ".The realization of my purpose for undertaking this puja will not manifest itself this year but when it does I will surely inform you. I, however wish to state that the duration of the 48 days was an incredible experience. Jai Shree Hanuman Jai Shree Ram.

I would also like to find out about the Mantra " Om namo Krishna Devaya
    prema rajya Vallabha
    sarva mangala pradayaka namaha "
    Is this mantra to attain Love ? How is it performed ?

Thank you very much