Hanumanji Tail Puja Vidhi

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Oct 21, 2008.

1. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi Sarithaca,

You have to be vegetarian during the whole length of this pooja. If you meant the type of food for prasad, you can offer sweet rice, raisins (or other fruits), or even cooked chickpeas as per your convenience and financial ability.
    As per my last post, you can keep the picture after completing the pooja and use it again if you want to do the pooja any other time later.

Sri Rama Jeyam

2. banpreet

banpreet New IL'ite

jai ram jai ram jia jai ram i am a girl of 25 years old i am totally depressed i want to marry the person i luv but problem is his parents not agreed for our marriage what can i do which prayer i do so that my prayer is listen by lord hanuman and i got my luv as my husband plz help me plz somebody reply me

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Banpreet ji

:welcome to IL family,

Chant SiddaMangala Stotra and get details in the following link:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...reevallabha-charithamrutam-4.html#post2454817

May Baba bless you always and fulfill your wishes too.

reyansh likes this.
  4. tajmahal

tajmahal New IL'ite

nice and useful info
    thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this.
  5. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Sister,

I wanted to do Hanuman Tail Pooje from Tuesday from 23rd of this month.
    My kid goes to kindy and he hardlt eats his lunch but omelette is hs fabourite and thats the only things he will eat. So i pack him omelette everyday for his lunch wrapped with chapathi or dose.
    But when I start this pooje, should I still continue making omelette for his lunch everyday after pooje?
    If I pack anything he will bring it bak without even opening the lunch box.I am in problem please help me out.

Should I need to stop cooking non veg at home?
    I dont eat anyway.

Thank you sister.

6. Saisakthi

Dear Ambedkar Sister,

Glad Hanuman ji has blessed you to start the POOJa, you should not have Non veg that is for sure.

Packing for your son, try to use separate Utensils for the same and have them washed separately.

Once you are done, just before the Pooja have a bath and do the pooja and then continue the household, rather, as soon as you bathe you should be doing pooja before involving in anything else, that way your son is not deprived of his favorite egg.

MAY BABA guide you always and fulfill your wishes too, Best wishes..

Sairam

7. Ambedkar

Ambedkar Junior IL'ite

Thanks a lot Saisakthi sister. but I encountered a paroblem now.

I have started Hanuman Tail pooje fom saturday 27. Today by mistake in my office I ate a bit of croissant's and I realised it must have ahad egg in it. Not sure about it as its was meeting and I just ate a bite.

Should I start pooje from the beginning?.
    Please advise me at the earliest please. Otherwise when i go back home I will have hair bath and start from today from beginning. I meant to say freshly start as day one from tonight (evening as today is Tuesday, is it alright to start from the evening?)Honestly I can not wait to start his pooje untill Saturday.I dont know why is this desire and enhtu to start his pooje....I have some request, purpose behind this pooje but having lots of enthu and desire to do this pooje.

I have posted my problem in Sai Sadguru topic and heonestly sorry for distracting you from current topic to my new problem.

Thanks and love you dear sisters.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  8. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hey Ambedkar,

Probably Saisakthi is busy and overlooked your post. Yes you can start tomorrow (Saturday) and the usual non-vege and other rules apply. If you have already restarted last Tuesday, it is equally good as the nakshatara was Moolam, firmly believed to be Hanuman nakshathra by SOuth Indians.

Good luck to you and if you have achieved what your heard desired after performing the pooja, please share with us if possible. Just a general reply would be good and to show that it is meritorious performing this pooja.

9. Saisakthi

Sorry Ambedkar Sister, I missed your post, guess you would have started or continued...

If I were you... I would have continued seeking apology as it just happened without your knowledge, and Hanuman ji made you realize just after a bit (I assume)

Do update us, May Baba guide you and also fulfill your wishes...

Sairam, Hanuman ji ki Jai

1 person likes this.
  10. Saisakthi

Dear Dave sister,

Thanks for the intervention and guidance, May Baba guide you and fill your home with peace and joy.

Sairam

1 person likes this.