Had a bad dream (WARNING: may not be suitable for sensitive people)

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by ChennaiExpress, Jul 4, 2015.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I heard that dreams in the morning are closest to truth.

While I was waiting for my ex to come to USA I had dream he put ad in matrimonial website even though he was married to me.

This morning I had a weird and scary dream, and I don't know what it means.

Setting: Maybe some part of Europe

A group of young women have been taken captive as slaves and part of their neck is being tatooed before being taken somewhere.

A young pre-pubescent girl only wearing a pink knee-length skirt is actually chained to a heavy post like a dog.

A man in a suit takes the chain from the post and takes her to his home, and makes her swim in his indoor pool (to take a bath)

Then I woke up and I was so disturbed.

I have heard in Eastern traditions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism that time is just an illusion, and we only have limited senses to take in so much information, hence we categorize things into Past, Present, and Future.

And if someone is at a certain level of consciousness, i.e. through meditation, they can see Past, Present, or Future.

Even Quantum Physics is able to prove this, i.e. space-time continuum.

Even in the series "Ravan", Ravan's father sees his children's future while in deep prayer, i.e. his elder son is king, his second eldest son is strong man, but eats and sleeps a lot, his third son gets into fight with elder son, and his daughter has her nose cut.

I am still shaken up by this. I went back to bed to calm down and try to re-evaluate my life, because the things in my head don't match with the things in my Heart, and I ask God to guide me.

Or this dream can be pieces of several events

- my coworkers are obsessed with Game of Thrones and other fantasy series on TV that have such scenes

- yesterday I watched part of Rick Steve's Europe where they mentioned Turkish harems (where do you think they get women for their harems)

- and in certain middle Eastern cultures they tatoo women for beauty ..... unfortunately they tattoo women slaves who they want them to be part of their family (there were instances of this during the Armenian genocide, and one of my coworker's grandfather was a victim of Armenian genocide, and Turkey refuses to apologize or admit responsibility)

Question: Is there any deep interpretation to this dream, or is it because I have these coworkers (I am in a diverse, metropolitan city)

Ok writing this feels so much better!

2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Here's a video clip of Ravan's father meditating and seeing his children's future (created by his karma for abandoning his wife and marrying a demon girl)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bTiYJIyxLI

Starts at 08:00 and ends around 11:30