3.2 yr old not talking.Any particular temple or mantra? taking medical help no result

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by rose12, Jun 24, 2015.

1. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

My son who is 3 yrs and 2 months is not talking yet.He is just saying 3 or 4 words.we have started therapies and no improvement till now.Now I am hoping for some divine power or miracle.Any particular temple or pooja or virat for this.Garbarakshambikai temple and the powerful Amman has helped many ladies to conceive,similarly is there particular ghee or honey from any particular temple will help me in this.Kindly reply..

2. Merushilpa

Merushilpa Senior IL'ite

Re: 3.2 yr old not talking.Any particular temple or mantra? taking medical help no re

Hi
    First thing I want to advice is to stay positive and hopeful.Never lose heart.I suggest u to pray to God Hayagreeva and Saraswathi.I suggest u to temple of Hayagreeva in Mysore,very powerful but if u can't visit pray at home on every day and especially on Shravana nakshatram( Thiruvonam ). Another temple of Lord Bramhapureeshvarar near tiruchy is for solving all problem regarding kids,it's said if u can't visit this temple,if u pray honestly Lord Brahmapureeshvarar will answer.
    coming to medical aspect,I suggest ( but always consult doctor) Ayurvedic medicines like Saraswathiarishtam,Saraswathi Gritham,Brahmi gritham,manasmitra vatakam etc are for inducing speech and mind development.lastly,do a BERA test as sometimes hearing problem is reason behind delayed speech.

1 person likes this.
  3. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Re: 3.2 yr old not talking.Any particular temple or mantra? taking medical help no re

D
    Dear merushilpa,Thanks so much for the detailed reply.Recently visited hayagrivar temple at chettipuniyam.They gave honey after placing it in swami's feet and I have been applying in his tongue daily.Also last week started sai Baba 9 Thursday vrat.In mysore hayagriva temple will they give abishekam honey to us?He is able to hear that we have tested but not speaking.Just saying 3 or 4 words.We have just started homeopathy treatment.

4. Merushilpa

Merushilpa Senior IL'ite

Hi rose12
    You r in right track.u r doing all correct stuff to help your kid.Your kid seems to have only speech delay,so another thing is that u make him mingle with lots of kids,this play therapy will help your kid speak.Stick with one language initially so that he will not get confused.Keep on speaking to him almost say nonstop and encourage him to reply but mildly never force kids may lose interest if forced.Music therapy seems to work for some kids.
    Give some massage mildly around his jaws.make him blow candles,blow balloons,dip some honey and place some points around so that his tongue twists say for 'LA'place honey on upper lip and while he licks honey say him repeat 'la' after u so u can go on like this and in between u can invent ways to teach him.only a mother can be a good therapist.
    Abhisheka honey is provided in Mysore Hayagriva temple.Every month on Shravana nakshatra they do abhisheka honey is given for a amount say around 750/- i suppose.the temple is near Jagan mohan palace.one has to book for honey in advance.
    Hope this helps u.

5. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

h

hi,

continue offering prayers, give medical care also.

I feel - you and other family members should speak to him more and more.

take him to a play area, or parks,encourage him to play with children of similar age.

Regards,
    resmij

6. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Thanks merushilpa and resmij

7. Lavanya30

Lavanya30 Silver IL'ite

Hi Rose,

Chettipunyam is very powerful temple, please recite the Hyagreevar Stotram 11 times a day with your child in your lap(Gyanandamayam devam......................). I am very sure your son will soon start speaking by blessings of Lakshmi Hyagreevar.

8. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Thanks Lavanya,I will do that.I hope for some good things as i am going through extremely tough period.

9. DrMrunalini

DrMrunalini New IL'ite

Hello,
    You are taking all efforts. Would like to add couple of things, 1) Ask the baby to do regular chanting of OM, 2) Along with him do chanting of Ramraksha. It is very usefull.
    As a medical advice- A procdurefromAyurveda- Nasya Can help do develop speach.

1 person likes this.
  10. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Hi

Go through this link, you will find many slokas for speech

Mantra Power: Proficiency in Speech