Problems at works

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Rangetha, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Rangetha

Rangetha New IL'ite

Hello Dear Friends,

I am facing lot of problems at work, having issues with my supervisor. due to financial problems I have to work, I have 21 months old daughter . I am spending almost 9-10 hrs at work , not able to take care of my daughter. Can anybody suggest any poojas/mantras to solve problems at work ? My situation is getting more worser everyday

2. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

hi,

It is good to search new work!
    Or try to work from home!
    Pray your favorite god always!

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@rangetha Sister,

:welcome to IL family, you can try this sloka which gives immense strength to face challenges. This is from @chitvish amma's treasure, Hope it gives you clamness

Thaejo(a)si thejo mayi dhaehi Veeryamasi veeryam mayi dhaehi
    Balamasi balam mayi dhehi ojo(a)si ojo mayi dhaehi
    Manyurasi manyum mayi dhaehi saho(a)si saho mayi dhaehi

O lord, Thou art the embodiment of infinite energy;do Thou fill me with energy.

O lord, Thou art the embodiment of infinite virility; do Thou endow me with virility.

O lord, Thou art the embodiment of infinite strength; do Thou bestow strength
    upon me.

O lord, Thou art the embodiment of infinite power; do Thou grant power unto me.

O lord, Thou art the embodiment of infinite courage; do Thou inspire me with courage.

O lord, Thou art the embodiment of infinite fortitude; do Thou steel me with fortitude.

Or as suggested by Sister @sivasakthigopi you can chant Naamasmaran of your favourite God/ Goddess, May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM