Slokha for getting tenants !

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by darshini80, Jan 17, 2015.

1. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear friends ,

please suggest some slokhas for getting tenants for my new flat . It's almost a year the house is vacant !

Thanx in advance !

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL family, Sister @Darshini80

Did you do the Housewarming Homa Pooja and Navgraha Pooja, Is yes there should be no difficulty in getting good tenants.

But still on a sunday evening, pray with a coconut (preferably as a couple) with Karpooram (Camphor) lighted near the doorstep, and if you can find a three roads meeting junction nearby somewhere at the corner of the road you can smash the coconut so it break into pieces, If this doesnt sound comfortable, take it to the nearest Ganesha temple and break it at the entrance, soon you will find people walking IN, provided you do it complete faith.

May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM

3 people like this.
  3. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear sai sister

Thankyou very much for your detailed reply ! Yes ! We did the house warming Pooja . I'm living in a different location , so it's difficult for me to go there and do the Pooja as u said :( . Any other suggestions sister !

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@Darshini80 Sister,

Sairam, What is known to me I have shared, If you live abroad I understand, may be you can request your family members or friends to do it for you taking your name.

If your travel is affordable, I guess having brought the fruit, you need to take effort to take the knife to cut, eat and relish its sweetness.

Apart from Pooja, did you try local ADS, House Agents, Paper ADS, Builder/Promoter himself, Your circle of family/friends. Even in IL try posting the details in the appropriate city without contact details, It may help..

If is Chennai I can help you, May Baba guide you always, SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  5. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

What do you think is the reason for not getting any tenants? What about other flats in the apartment?

6. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear sai sister ,

Thankyou very much for your kind words ! I will try my best ! Thanx a lot for reading this and answering my query .

7. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear Mahanu !

The reason I feel is it is Fully Furnished flat .. It's pretty hard to find tenants for this than a semi furnished one .

8. achu1

achu1 Silver IL'ite

Hi, instead of worrying, try to advertise about the flat with the help of friends and relatives....you can checck the rent with some other experts in this field. Try to give some positive feel to the buyers by placing some neutral decorations or flowers. It will help.