Life after death

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Sai3A21, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

I always wondered if there is life after death. Though I cannot prove it as such, but sometimes definitely feel that there is. As we change a dress, the soul changes from one body after death to another and takes a new life.

The thought in your mind at the last moment of your life determines your next life - this is what Lord Krishna mentioned in Bhagavadgita.

what do you think? Is there life after death? Pls share your thoughts and experiences.

2. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello prema
    Yes...its true...there is a life after death, I have a special research papers regarding this topic..based on this even I have spoke to persons who were declared dead by doctors and regained life after hours...the common answer I heard from all of them was they were out of the body and cud see people crying around them and also they were unable to touch the people and say that they are still alive and why these people are crying thinking that there are dead. .

regards
    Sudhindra..

3 people like this.
  3. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

you spoke to such people? wow. that must be an incredible experience. but how did they come back to life again? can you pls explain in detail. Thanks a lot for Sudhindra ji sharing your experiences.

1 person likes this.
  4. Sudhindra

Sudhindra Gold IL'ite

Hello prerna
    See...scientific science cannot answer these questions bcoz they declare if heart and brain stops working. .he is dead. .but spiritual science gives u a different explanation. ..our soul is wrapped with 7 thin sheath of bodies which are controlled by 7 chakras...the 7 bodies contains our past karma and strong desires. ..they won't live the body if they have strong desire..even though by unnatural events..if souls lives the body. ..they won't. ..without these 7 layered body the soul cannot move up...so naturally again it enters the body...so simple na

regards
    Sudhindra

3 people like this.
  5. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

Yes these things are true..One must think.Every once life is based on their past Karma thats why each every ones fate is different..some are happy, some born to suffer, some die due to hunger, some spend crores on birthday and marriage function..

2 people like this.
  6. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

I believe in it, i read the book by Ian Stevenson about the children's past life which is very interesting and a novel by Suzanne Weyn it's a fiction story.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

sudha thanks for sharing your views. yes definitely our life is based on karma. which means that people who are suffering now, are actually suffering due to their deeds in past life. but I have also heard that there is only one human life and the rest have to be other (animals, birds, insects etc)... how true is this?

1 person likes this.
  8. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

have you had any personal experiences huma? just curious to know if anyone had experienced these things personally.