Negative vibes

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by SGBV, Aug 23, 2013.

1. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am not sure where to post this

off late, I have started wondering whether our negative actions could lead to bad lucks and issues in our lives?
    Although one is responsible for their life, when it comes to marriage the success and failure of a partner would have a certain level of affect in their family members lives too (hubby-wife, kids)

I have been always positive. I have been always helpful and supportive to others, and I never wished bad luck on others. Never even felt jealous on someone's success. So, I wait for my turn, and it always come at the right time without any delay. I am normally considered as a successful lucky woman by all. :coffee

My husband on the other hand is very different from me. He is the same as his parents and family. He has been always negative, not so supportive on others. Inhuman to ill-fated people, and he wish bad luck on others if he is against them.
    He criticize others publicly to the level of hurting them
    He feels immense happiness when someone fails in something that he was also unable to pass.
    This is exactly how his parents and siblings are. Therefore, they have all enemies, and there are people those wanted to take revenge on them.

Now the problem is....

Whenever we plan on something... building or hosting a party or starting a business... We normally do it as it comes.
    But my husband keep on thinking the negatives, and failures that may come along. He stresses out so much even before the event starts.
    He suspect on others and thinks they are here to spoil the event
    Because of his actions, people actually get upset with us, and wish us bad luck as they might have been hurt - who knows
    Because of this, whatever the joint venture that I start with my husband end up as failure as he feared.

He thinks doing some remedy in temple would turn the luck... But I think, being good with people and behaving human is enough.

Whatever is done solely by me is a success so far. I even have strangers to help me here and there. But when I get my husband involve, relatives too run away.

My siblings too do the same level of projects on their own, and get success like the way as I was alone. But why it is always a failure and a matter of curse by others whenever it is a joint venture with my husband?

It is his bad luck affecting both or his bad behavior affecting us?

He being a PHD holder has difficult time in securing a job
    His brother being a MD doctor has problems with his career, and finding a life partner (6 years trying with no luck)
    His parents always have problems at home, and with neighbors

They trust on dogs and cats than people. So, they are always negative when it comes to anything

They thing their stars are the reason... They spend a lot for remedies, but never change their behavior

I fear, I and my kids will also going to be affected the same with negatively, bad luck and people's cursing because of them...:bonk

2 people like this.

2. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear SGBV

First consult your family astrologer so that you come to know why it is happening like this.

Regards
    Basuradhu

3. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hi SGBV

I do not think that you can change any of this if this is their mindset. You can make your child aware of it and positive. Talk in general terms about how positive and negative thoughts affect outcome. Some personal example you can give when you thought positively and it helped. Tell child that thoughts matter and you should be careful about what you think. Slowly maybe your DH will realize that too. Rest ILs I do not think they will ever change.

4. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

You have figured it very correctly. most of the time it's our actions and behavior which plays a role in determining future events.
    Your hubby gives negative vibes and thinks of ill will towards others. he can't see others happy. so in return this is what he gets himself. It's our intentions and actions which keeps us happy or sad. Most of the time, if not always, you get what you give to others.

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I do not believe in astrology. I have a perfect control over my life, and I do believe in God for whatever the needs/wants or issues that I face.
    My problem is with my husband, who doesn't have control over his life due to various reasons, and his negative vibes sometimes affect me as well, whenever I join hands together with him.

He speaks almost daily with the astrologer and does remedies and spend quite a lot of money and energy in to it. But all in vain.

I think he must change, and see the world positively and have some positive human nature to get positive outcomes.

6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I dont even want to change my in laws or their mind set. I or my kid never mingle with them either, so I have no worries about my little ones.
    My problem is my husband. I can slowly change him if he continuously lives with me and listens/observes me. But unfortunately he lives with us, but goes to his parents often (they are our neighbors) and gets all the ill-stuff from them. Which hinders him from seeing the good things from our side.

I tried explaining him several times as to how I get things done so easily and how others are willing to help me and my siblings always. Also I explained to him the good lucks that we receive out from the good wishes of others.
    Ya.. He listens.. and tries a bit to change too. But again... in laws come and spoils him with something else. They would say, it is your stars.. You must please the stars by paying $... to this astro, and do this pooja and remedy etc..etc.. else your fate will be much more bad than this.

He being already a negative man with lots of fear, will do whatever their demands to come out of this perceived danger. All my advises seems modern words for him.. but he frankly trust their tradition only.

I have no problem if this is limited only with him... My worry is that I also get affected, or face challenges from all the sources because of him. Because of his negativity and ill luck. The bad luck that affects him also affect me.. Although I don't fail, but face tough time unlike before.
    I frankly know it is the cursing of people, and lack of support from others. They do not support us because they do not like my husband and his talks. They try to work behind our backs because they wanted to take revenge on my husband. How can one call all this as ill fate? Because this fate is earned by you... Instead of confronting or being rude with others, he could have avoided such problems to make them happy.. hence let them help us. See, because of his nature, who is ultimately suffering????

7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Exactly... This is what I think...

It is very simple... When you smile at one person in the morning, he would not think bad of you. But when you are rude with the same person for whatever the simple matter, the person will never help you again.
    When times come to you to seek help from that person, you may find it tough.. because he may refuse to help you... That is not your bad luck, but bad behavior.

I get easy helps from everyone, hence my luck is always good. But he doesn't/..

8. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

Heard of " Law of attraction " ?? have you read a book / watched a documentory called "The secret " ? if not please watch it and also ask them to see it ...(suggest them casually)
    we cant do anything if somthing bad is written on our fate, most of the things happend us according to our way of thinking onlyy ...we are what we think...we'll surely get what we attract, either good or bad...
    untill and unless they themselves realise that they have some problem wth themslvs, nobody can change them ...

9. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

Imbibing positivity into humans is one difficult task. Usually their frustration towards something/life itself leads them to create that negative aura. A person needs to be matured enough to understand that and break that. But, even the wisest minds go kaput when in distress.

I have had a very good friend during my college days whom I thought was friends with. After college, there was a gradual change in her, she had shown her mixed behavior towards me. In the initial days, she was quite calm. Then, all the negativity started showing up. It can be from anything, clothing, job, life etc etc. It so happened one day that I could not take that anymore and said good bye forever. I repent that I should have done that much earlier.

In your case, the situation is same but the relationships differ. Soiled clothes can be changed immediately but it is not true with souls. Takes a lot of time or sometimes never. How does it change? Every case is different. Sometimes silence is good. Silence in words and silence in actions. Unless that person gets some success, their thinking might not change. By the time a person realizes it, it would be too late.

If I know that a person have 5 feet diameter negative aura, why still talk to him/her? If I know that a venture with so and so person would be a failure, why do it again and again?

Good Luck in handling your family.

10. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

Duplicate Post

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013