Chengannur Bhagavathy Amman-miracle-personal experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by mohanin, Mar 24, 2013.

1. mohanin

mohanin New IL'ite

Mainly I have again posted this thread for the befefit of sisters/daughters.

to have faith in Chenagannur bhagavathy amman for the most sensitve issues even not curable by doctors

mohan

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mohanin Brother,

:welcome to IL family,

Appreciate your efforts to share your personal experience about MAA Bhagawathy, all of us here would be happy to read and gain faith too.

Since External links are not allowed, if you can take little efforts to post it here we would be happy to share the joy.

Thanks for your understanding.

May MAA and Baba bless all of us and guide us always. :thankyou2:

Om sairam

3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dearies

This is the post Mohanin brother wanted to share with us. He cannot paste link since he just joined us

I have taken this from his Divine org site where he posted the miracle of Chengannur Bhagavathy Amman .................................

Dear Sisters,

Infact my wife had menstrual problem(she will have bleeding for 1 week to 15 days and next cycle will be after 1 or 2 months)) for quite sometime at the 32 and really our happiness was screwed. We were trying many options
    english, Sidha, Pranic and homeo nothing was working. Even I have ordered madicines from Honkong (Chinese herbs) but in vain.

During the same time I have prayed to amme bhagavathy that if my wifes problem is resolved then I will offer her red silk saree.

Slowly, my wife was coming out of this problem...and one year passed, We didn't honoured our prayer commitment to amme..and forgotten.

One day I was in first shift morning 06.30 am in office my wife called me over phone with weeping tone...and I was shocked and she started
    narrating the dream that she had just now (usually, she will get up at 5.30 am and she will send me to 6.00 am shift and she will start sleeping for some time again). Bhagavathy came in her dream by means of our daughter's (she was 9year old then) with completely red blood around her..and angrily shouting at my wife that you have promised me to offer the saree and you have not done it yet...and my wife woke and looking around
    our daughter was calmly sleping in the bed.

Infact the prayer was done by me and I have not discolsed this to my wife till the dream incident took place....then I told her that I have made
    the prayer after reading about amme in Gnana Alayam and I prayed like this "Mother if you are female and you know the females trouble that my wife is suffering' Don't you open your eyes and I will offer red silk saree)

Immediately I told my wife to take some 1 rupee coin and tie it around cloth, that week end we went to chengannur and offered the silk saree.

Till date my wife doesn't face any problem regarding the same issue..

We were astonished by amme's grace showered on us despite our poorva janma karma.......

even now my wife and daughter write in a note book "Chenganur bhagavathy amme charanan" to not to forget her.....

This is not a story but real incident for the benefit of other mother's , sisters and daugters I am sharing this experience...and dedicating the true story

even it might be unbeleivable dream as my wife was woke till 5.50 am as I was leaving to factory and she got this dream.
    as this has happened at around 6;15 am there is no chance in between time that she would have gone in deep sleep.

"CHENGANNUR BHAGAVATHY AMME CHARANAM"
    mohan

6 people like this.
  4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you brother Mohanin for sharing this wonderful miracle with us.

Chengannur Bhagavathi Amme Charanam

5. kavisur

kavisur Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot Mr.Mohanin for sharing your experiences with IL. Lets all pray Chengannur Bhagavathi Amme to shower her blessings to all our IL fly here.

6. Saisakthi

:thankyou2: Saras Sister,

For your earnest efforts on behalf of our IL Family, Thanks to Mohanin Brother for sharing it with us. Om sairam,

7. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

I got goosebumps reading about Chengannur Bhagavathy Amman-miracle-personal experience. Thanks for sharing.

Usha

8. umaalexander

umaalexander Gold IL'ite

hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    pls tell me where the temple is ,,,,,i want to visit the temple once,,,,,
    i want to pray for my family,,,,,
    thanks in adv

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
  9. Saisakthi

Dear Uma Alexander sister,

:welcome to IL family,

Here is another old thread about Goddess which gives you details about location, pooja and the significance shared by sister Meenu. Please help yourself by clicking on the following link:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...-ente-chengannuramma-chengannur-mahadevi.html

:thankyou2: Best wishes, Om sairam

10. umaalexander

umaalexander Gold IL'ite

hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    thank you the reply,,,,,