Automatic Pupil Dilation - From Mataji Nirmala Devi - SahajaYoga

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Littlerose, May 22, 2012.

1. Littlerose

Littlerose Silver IL'ite

Q: How important are our eyes?

Shri Mataji: Important thing a Sahaja Yogi must know, that eyes are very important for Sahaja Yoga. When the Kundalini rises, then the dilation of the pupils takes place, because you have seen the children how their eyes are dilated. Looking at everything, what is happening. Just gazing, silence, complete.

Silent seeing goes on through the eyes. And that’s why eyes are very important. You must learn to fix your eyes within yourself, in your heart.(My own comments pls : Where is this heart?? Iruthayam in tamizh(Iru udayam - the sun and moon are the iru udhayam - Iruthayam, which means the light from the left and right eyes, which is been very clearly sung by Bharathiyar, siva vakiyar, etc.., so fix the eyes within urself in the heart - iru udayam, i.e. the pupil n surrender all ur thoughts n be just a witness.... )

Humble down, in your heart, fix your eyes in your heart. You see, I say that way, but I don’t know if you can do it. I don’t know if you can do it, but if you could do it that’s a very good way of doing things.

Looking at everyone, gazing at everyone, seeing this, seeing that, is a very bad exercise for your eyes. It’s a very bad habit. Try to keep your eyes low, on the earth, Mother Earth, watching the lower part of the body. Than the face, because face, if you are made that way that you can watch the faces, all right but you are not yet made. Best thing is to see to the feet. And your eyes will touch their gross sense, feet from where the sensation of vibrations go up. Upward, and the Kundalini rises better. Actually those who suffer from low Kundalini rising, if they could rub oil on their feet and wash their feet, it’s a very good thing.

When you are thoughtlessly aware your eyes, you see,- the pupils start dilating
    Dilatation of pupils: The pupils of the eyes dilate, a sign of parasympathetic activation (Rai, 1993).

If Kundalini is staying at thoughtless awareness means just dilating and the
    eyes can become black, but there's no sparkle. But when it comes out, then you find a 'sparkle' in the eyes. There is a difference in the eyes, if you see. The eyes get dilated the pupils get dilated - when the Agnya chakra is being 'just' penetrated, that is still where it is.

So thoughtless awareness is just the beginning. And it's a great area, up to
    Shri Krishna's point where you become the witness.

Now the witness point when you've become, then there is a sparkle in your eyes. Your eyes sparkle. Sparkle in the eyes is a sign that the Kundalini is flowing well. That time you see 'more' than you see normally. And in the start, it starts looking bigger, everything starts looking much clearer.

Here Shri Mataji explains what " Valaya " means:

WHAT IS VALAYA?

" After crossing the sixth centre of Agnya Chakra, the attention of the pupils
    (Sahaja Yogis) enters the limbic area known as Sahasrara. When this area is
    pierced through the top of the head (Brahamarandra) the post graduation degree is also bestowed upon the student by Shri Ganesha. This is self realisation .

The entrance into the unconscious mind the higher degrees also have to be certified by Shri Ganesha. Though the post graduation is granted by the Adi Shakti the Primordial Mother herself, Shri Ganesha has to bless the pupil. On top of the human personality is the seat of Sadashiva, on his lap sits the great adorable child Shri Ganesha as He is always surrendered at the most coveted place of His parents feet. Above the seat of Sadashiva on the head of Shiva he forms the crescent moon as Ardha Bindu, from its cup the Pranava falls down on all sides.

At the stage of Bindu (Point) He becomes absolutely subtle, that He enters
    inside the point, which has no length or breadth as the total density of the
    concentrated awareness itself. Lastly he is the circular line that limits the
    Adi Shakti's power as Valaya or complete state (Poorna Stithi) " .

Thanks,

S. Sriumadevi Srinivasan

2. sulakshanasudha

sulakshanasudha New IL'ite

Dear Uma,

thanks a lot for sharing ....please share some MP3 links on mathaji talk.

3. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Well I stay very close to her centre in N Mumbai , The first time I saw Nirmalaji while I was passing on the road in the evening, I did notice her eye sparkle. I understand that She passed away-left her physical body. I wonder where she is concentrating in her subtle body now. Which loka she attained, I believe Shiddi lok is full of Men. :coffee:

4. Littlerose

Littlerose Silver IL'ite

Dear Sulakshana and Sam9san,

Thanks for reading the article. I am not the follower of Mathaji. So, i dont know about mp3s. All i wanted to share with all is the important of eyes in the self realization and have posted articles given by many people who have shared their experience in this and Mathaji is one among them.

How important are our eyes?
    - This is what i like to say since i am undergoing the experiece. I am sorry to comment on mathaji Mr.Sam9san. It's not our work. If we try to take one as guru, we should first get good hope and surrendering capacity towards them...totally, they should be to that level. I dont know about her. But, what she said about the importance of eyes are true, which is globally totally hiddenly explained in all our religion and self realization explaining scriptures, be it upanishad or what so ever...

So a small part from my end.... I like to share one more link related to this as a seperate one, will do it and link to this page a bit later...... from the upanishad. Have a nice time...

Here it is : http://www.indusladies.com/forums/q...-eye-abode-gods-brihadaranyaka-upanishad.html

An important suggestion i like to give to all, a guru is really important... but choosing a guru is very much important.... but never follow anyone blindly unless you can believe him/her completely. We can accept and review all gurus sayings if it's good really, but analysing is very important...

Gurus (True gurus) behavior may sometime be wrong to test the patience level of the student or for his betterment to much more greater spiritual level..... but that holds true only for a true guru....

But, if you are true to the guru whom we choose after analysing well, even if the guru is bad, our own inner guru(the god within) will make the right guru approach us... This is 100% true for a true seeker.... Hope for best.....

The only main role of the true guru is to give upadesam, means to explain the desam of upa. Upa means 2, he who can explain the place of "2" and ignite the inner guru within you is the guru and that's the only work of a true guru. A true guru takes the student to the level that his inner guru starts working by giving the true upadesam i.e. the deekshai...

To understand all this, it needs time and longing towards the supreme within us and towards the truth... the real truth is the lord within us, so who loves and respects truth in all aspects in their life, this is easily possible.... They will come in search of us or will absorb us towards them automatically... it's all the god within that does all to us through the environment and the people around....

Thanks and regards,

S. Sriumadevi Srinivasan.