pls help regarding pooja for kuladeivam...

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by anuprakash, Sep 27, 2011.

1. anuprakash

anuprakash New IL'ite

Hi all IL's.. i have read many posts and something in rather it help all the IL's to solve their personal problems...So i m too in the confused mind abt my Kuladeivam;none in my family members couldt solve this.. Aft my family i only knw IL's tht could solve this problem...My MIL is 24 manai telugu chettiar and My FIL is kongu chettair..all these days even my daughter's 1st mottai(removing the Hair on head) was done in my MIL's temple.... aft years only i found tht IT is nt Our kuladeivam...As both(FIL & MIL) are married in different castes WHICH KULADEIVAM SHOULD I PRAY???? and other ME(naidu)&DH(Kongu chettair) is a love marriage....SO WHAT TO DO IN THIS PART????????? i constantly keep asking my MIL but she is nt giving any proper answer.. so could u pls guide me in this...:bowdown

My 2nd problem --My DH goes overseas for months together;My DH wil leave me in my Mother's place-we all wil reunite only on his return--- until tht my rented house(where no one is living) will be locked for months---my qustion is tht keeping the house closed will bring any unforturne to family or i have to do any poojas for it like going daily to tht locked house lit diya and come whth it is necessary--- or pls tell any remedies for it...:bonk

2. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

Hi anu,

according to my knowledge when your MIL married ur FIL from that time onwards ur MIL should follow ur FILs kuladevata, then ur husbands kuldevata is also same as his father, so u should follow ur FILs kuldevata

3. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anu,

what twinbaby say is correct. you have to follow the kuladeivam of your FILs only.If you lock the house for months together, and if you are in the same place you can go often, clean the house and lit diya. otherwise, keep a kanthirushti pilliar photo in front of your house.no problem will arise. Best wishes.

4. anuprakash

anuprakash New IL'ite

thank u so much twinbaby and padhmu

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011