Autowriting

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Swethasri, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Hai Ladies,Does anybody has any experience with autowriter.just wanted to share my experience.i met a lady who has the gift of autowriting she is having contact with Ramanujar becoz of her extreme bhakthi.she guided me in all my difficult times and i took her advice initially and iam very much interested in her way of approach and prayer towards God.i went to her home one day and sat down for auto writing.she started writing asthough somebody is dictating her for my prayer.and she said 1. my kula deivam is always with me and protecting me becoz of my prayer and bhakthi 2.some good thing is going to happen which we never expect to happen.3.As a promise my kula deivam will safe gaurd me and my family coz of my prayer and i dont have to worry abt what ever happening to me.its all predetermined.4.iam not the person who is responsible for what ever happened to me.ALL FOR MY GOOD only, things are happening.

These are the things she wrote and gave the writing to me and also explained becoz the writing cannot be understand by everyone.becoz its a different tamil.The 2nd point which i told is,we did sumangali prarthanai in a very grand manner which we didnt expect to happen after a long years.i was amazed things happened in my life after the auto writing massages.

One of the ILite also met her and now she is having a happy life after the autowriter's advice and messages.

So how abt my other friends here,has any experince??

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  2. Swethasri

50 views,no reply???nobody experiences????????none of u heard abt auto writing?????

3. shrivanchi

shrivanchi New IL'ite

it sounds like psychic reading experience,but I don't have any personal experience in it.

shrivanchi

4. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi,

no experience from my side too. by the way where does the person whom u were mentioning live?

5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I have not come across such a person or even heard about it.Is it any similiar to Nadi-jolsyam?Please explain about this in a more precise manner.

1 person likes this.
  6. Swethasri

This is not similar to nadi joshiyam.Autowriting is to my knowledge from my autowriter,SHE has got a blessing from RAMANUJAR and she is able to communicate with HIM.so whenever anybody who has any kind of problem can approach HER and with HER great blessings she can sit for the prayer for that person and start writing massage for that person regarding the pariharam to overcome the problems.this what i know.

Generally humans try to cheat using gods name which we are able to see how it is reacting to that cheaters.

7. Sanjivin

Sanjivin New IL'ite

I have heard and read books on autowriting. The autowriter becomes a medium and receives messages from a Higher Soul who is no more in this realm.

Please, would you be willing to share the contact details of the autowriter since I live in Bangalore. Also how much does she charge for a session or is it free.

Thanks.

8. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi Swethasri,

Thanks for sharing the Diving info. I m hearing for the first time. can you please help me by meeting the Divide lady, to solve my fathers problem. We are in critical situation and some many unwanted happenings. Please let me know how to meet her. It would be a great timely help.

Regards,
    Lavanya

9. Swethasri

i would love to give her contact details to help u sanjivin and lavanya.but i cannot share the contact details in here tell me the way of giving u the contact details.she lives in trichy,sometimes she comes to chennai also.

10. Sanjivin

Sanjivin New IL'ite

Could you send me a private message? Does she do sessions in Bangalore?