Losing gold ornaments

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by kswati, Sep 10, 2007.

1. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

Hi everyone!

I have been losing one or the other gold ornament in one one way or the other. Aftr marriage after about three years when we went to one of my husbands cousins marraige, on our way back i lost my both the necklaces. I do not know whether someone stole them in the house from the bag or i lost them in the train.
    Then after again say three years I lost my engagement ring my husband lost his ring too.
    Last year while taking bath my daughter lost her ear ring and it staright weht into the drain and gone.
    I guess my maid stole my bracelet ffew months back and to top it all this year when i was travelling back to mumbai my box of earriings say about six to seven was ripped open thru the suitcase kept with artificial jwellery which after much of thinking was by mistake place with the artfifical jwellery in the suitcase.
    I agree these all are irrresponsible acts, but somewhere i am believing that they are made to take place.
    Anyway, i just wanna help can something some shloka be said to avoid these things further. My husband does not beleive in these things and if i do puja or something elaborate he will make fun and i would not like that either. So please suggest something simple or should i ask some astrologer?

2. mithili

mithili New IL'ite

GOD FEELS U HAVE TOO MUCH OF GOLD...PLS KEEP ALL UR ORNAMENTS IN TH LOCKER AND DONT TAKE IT OUT UNLESS SERIOUSLY REQUIRED....KHALLAS..DONT THINK TOO MUCH AND LEAVE REST TO THE GOD....BE HAPPY..............
    CHEERS:2thumbsup:

3. Beijing

Beijing New IL'ite

Hai,

Every day you read the Nachiyar thirumozhi which is composed by Andal.You can get this from praptti.com. All the best. Take care.

with regards,

Beijing.