Bad nakshtras(Ashlesha)

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by aarta, Jul 1, 2010.

1. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Dear IL members,

You must have heard of bad nakshtras and there evil effects.

Well i have initiated this thread to know your views ,specifically on Ashlesha nakshtra?

Has anyone of you born in this nakshtra?

What ill effects does it have on the child or on the family ?

Start posting your views,Friends:)

Take care
    Aarta

Similar Threads
    1. aarta
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/q...0-what-do-swami-photo-kept-2.html#post1269135

My sister was born in Aayilyam. She got married and finally settled down in Madras. Her oragatti (so called co-sister-in-law) was born in Moolam.

My sister's father-in-law told his wife,'ஒருத்தி மூலம், ரெண்டாவது ஆயில்யம். ஒண்ணு உனக்காகாது, இன்னொண்ணு எனக்காகாது.(one is Moola, the second is Aaslesha. One is bad for you, the other for me) Let us both go together and leave these in peace.'

They both lived happily into their late nineties.

Forget it and just get on with things.

Arunadhri

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  3. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

To my knowldge the birth srar means the shadow of the moon. All stars are good. Because human that too Tamilians alone can create Rhyms on venbha.

I read old palm leaves and AD 700 the asrology was well studied and predicted. But to day the astrologers wish to create politics and attract rich and politicians and thei target is money and money only.

I had seen many horoscope of boys and girls the boy wish to marry the rich and the girl want to marry the rich. but they fail to absorb if their horoscope matches or has the luck to marry a rich, highly proffessional, earning 100000 to 200000 P.M.

Secondly they prefer I.A.S. and other IIM qualification. They don't bother on matching of horoscopes. They just want to lead a lavish life.

Three years before I saw a couple in my locality, their daughter (They have two daughter) first one the parents said they want to marry her with a man who is drawing Rs 60,000 per month. as the girl an IT professional was earning Rs50,000 P.M (All inclusive). But they didn;t find any one of their choce as the groom's side wish to marry a girl from a rich family. At last the brahmin family, the girl married her boss who is earing Rs75000 but a Muslim!

The second girl saw this, she just went to a matrimony site took few matching horoscope irrespecive of their pay, qualification etc., pur several questions to the astrologers cross verified them and married a clerk in a bank which the parents opposed as he i from a poor family.

But on the otherhand, the girl quit her job bought a comp and trainned her husband encouraged him to write exams. he also written his pre exam IAS.

This I am quoting here to mention that all are good and the question is how we look at it. If you wear a Cooloing glass/ Black everything will be shadowed and if you the world with your open eyes you will see the beauty of it.

4. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Dear Vimmala,

Its good to hear that you read old palm leaves.Then probably you can throw some light on the matter discussed:cheers

Just need to know what are the remedies.Well i heard of some mool shanti pooja ,where in water from 27 diff wells is brought with 27 diff. leaves.. so on various things required to do the pooja, which should be done preferably within 27 days on the birth of child.

Generally seen matching of horoscope is PREFERRED but in case of love marriage this becomes secondary.Wherein the power of love will become life guard for both from evils:thumbsup.
    THE LOVE MOVES THE WORLD!

Take care
    Aarta:)

5. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hi Arundhari,
    Nice motivating response!!

Take care
    Aarta

6. sublakshmi

sublakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Aarta,

Dont worry much abt these things.Persons life is not just decided on the nakshatra only. Time of birth, lagnam etc, etc are the factors to decide. Moolam as somebody said is not good for the inlaws but my mami's nakshatram was moolam my grandparents crossed their eighties. They are well settled in life too.

7. Marga

Marga New IL'ite

Hello
    There is no nakshatra that is bad. All are God Creation - as a scientist and a hindu, whose forefathers were priests by profession, the ashlesha star is a very powerful star.

I am born under Aslesha star. In our family, my uncle and my father both were born under this nakshatra and all three of us have different padas. We have been professionally successful, scientistis as well as blessed to impact society in a very positive way.

The strength is in our way of approach as well as a sincere belif and faith that God is fair in his creation as well as his intention of having humans.
    As an example even in his own presence as a human in the form of Lord Rama, as you very well know Lord Adishesha in the form of Laxmana was Lord Rama's right hand thru his travails of life on earth.....He was also born in Aslesha (according to the birth stars and mythological records). Lord Rama's nakshatra was punar vasu - a neighbor of Aslesha.
    Keeping all this in mind the powers of Laxmana and the clarity of thought with which he supported Lord Rama throughout his avataara has been a powerful example of the aslesha characteristics. It is important to realize, that it his God's design you are born, under a particular star, to perform a certain objective that he has created you in mind. It is faith in this wisdome that one has to realize the important aspects and functions of human nature.

It is very important to belive in oneself and have the confidence that by intent and design you have an unshakeable faith in the creation of God.

Hope that helps - Ramayana itself is a clear example of Ashlesha in action....

Nagendra

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  8. sk271210

sk271210 New IL'ite

Nagendra,

Good educated thought! Appreciate it.. :)

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    I have also heard abt this scare for Ayilyam Nakshtra..
    I myself am Ayilyam...mine was love marriage...so i personally have never faced this issue...they say ILs get some prob or the other...i have been married for 4 years now..no probs...life is normal...2 of my realatives are Ayilyam...happily married with healthy in-laws
    but i have heard one more thing not sure whether its true
    Malayalees search for Ayilam girls for marriage as they believe they would bring prosperity to the family
    Its better not to think of all these...

10. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Hey even Laxman brother of lord Ram was also born under this nakshtra...

Many more eminent personalities like Indira gandhi and Marlin more was also born under this nakshtra :thumbsup

So i think Bad has to be dropped with this nakshtra name .....