Indians in Pune - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Pune' started by Induslady, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Please click "Post Reply" button below to introduce yourself.

2. sandhyamandore

sandhyamandore New IL'ite

Hi every body

I am sandhya from Pune. I stay in Baner. Dietician by proession. Did my MBA Marketing and also advanced graphic designing. My husband is CEO of a company.

I have son and a daughter.
    Son is in Dubai. Daughter is presently studying in MIchgan Anharbour USA. She is doing Industrialo engg.

I love designing. Make digital collages which is a big hit item for birthday and Anv. gifts

I have an propritory firm called Cconcepts. We make brochures, Visiting cards, Presentations and all stationary items.

It is really nice to be with indus ladies
    i look forward to making friends. Attaching a copy of collage and type o paintings I do.

Love u all

Sandhya:2thumbsup:

Attached Files:

• B.jpg
      B.jpg
      File size:
      121.6 KB
      Views:
    • a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      4.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Nandhita

Nandhita New IL'ite

Hello, my dear neighbour, I am Nandhitha living in Pashan, Pune. Actally I am from Chennai, but Pune is my 'sasuraal'. I have a son who's a toddler.

4. archana2780

archana2780 New IL'ite

hi

how ru its archana from pune i stay in magarpattata citi, i am housewife what about you,
    would you like to do friendsheep

am Sataying hear from last 2 months where do u stay, what do u work, my husband engg. his company at ranjangaon midc in LG, i am get bored every day he leave at 7 am and come back at 10pm, so i am thinking what to do in this free time kids are going to school and i am alone in home.

so whats your life wana like to to do friendship with me

regards
    archana

5. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi ,
    I'm Harini from pune. basically i'm a tamilian and settled in pune after my marraige (2003).now for a temporary stay ,i'm at detroit, usa. i'll be back to pune in this july ,permanently. i'm currently stay at home mom for a boy of 2years old. we live at aundh, pune.let us be friends ! let us share our thoughts and ideas often. i love being traditional ,with modern amenities.

then hows pune now? i miss it really .hows the weather now ? is it very hot ???

bye ladies,
    harini

6. bhairavee

bhairavee New IL'ite

hi everyone,

am bhairavee from Pune -INDIA.

a graphic designer , looking for a freelancing job.

nice to b here online with indusladies community,

with lots of information of different people residing in different country n theire life style.

gr8 to b here online.

regards, bhairavee.

7. shalini212224

shalini212224 New IL'ite

hi everybody

i m shalini. first of all i would like to tell u that i have started this new sub forum 'pune'. thats why say thanks to me:oops:

i m basically from north india. but i m here in pune since last 2 yrs. here i live in kothrud.
    i feel very bored here bcoz i have no friend circle n no relatives in pune. i m a house wife n having interest in cooking n hand embroidery.

shalini goswami

8. shalini212224

shalini212224 New IL'ite

north indians in pune

hi everybody

the north indians who r living in pune can introduce themselves here.

shalini

9. veenajmenon

veenajmenon Junior IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am Veena,yet another mom in Pune.I stay in NIBM ,been in Pune for the past 3 years..Good place to stay.good to see other puneites in this wonderful community.I am a home maker ,proud mother of a 2 yr old daughter,Diya.My toddler keeps me busy the whole day.
    Lets also share any events or happenings in our city and stay connected
    Special thanks to Shalini for starting this community.
    Bye and Enjoy...
    Veena

10. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi puneities,
    I need an help from u regarding info about school admissions . i want to put my son /toddler in some form of educational methodology.he is now 2 years and 4 months(28 months) .i'll be back to pune by july,2007. so i wish to know where to put him,either play schools, nursery or in schools...really i dont know the difference bw playgroups and nursery or whats the age limit and criterias for actual school admission? i stay in new d.p road ,aundh ,pls tell me with good educational institutions in that area or near by too.

please send me information regarding this. iappreciate your help ,in advance .
    thank you ,
    harini