Siddha Mangala stotram

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nanrajkumar, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Priya,

Good, you must be the first person who ever follwed my advise. After baby is born, and you are done with all post partum pampering (indulge yourself, girl, we deserve it after all the hard work), you can cook for 11 people and serve them.Wishing you a safe delivery and happy,happy days ahead.

Baby is well, but has cold, cough. He is due for rota virus vaccine on saturday. I really want to chant SiddhaMangala slokam for 40 days, for him.

Dear Saras,

Cannot thank you enough for telling me about Siddha Mangala slokam. Already recommended it to a relative whose son has marital stress.

Dear Raagini,

I saw your transliteration (is that the right word) of Ichcha Poorti shlok. Can you do that for Siddha Mangala slokam to Tamil and Malayalam? Am I asking for too much, if so sorry.

2. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

dear, Thanks for compliment da:hiya. Take care of him. I also pray for your DS to recover soon from cold. Thanks for your wishes too. Vidya Tommorrow i will scan and post siddha mangala stotra in tamil. I heard audio and wrote. Raagini already posted I think. But two three mistakes I saw in that transliteration . I wanted to post last week itself. But forgot to bring the copy from house. Definitely i will post tommorrow. take care of your son.

I also thank saras for this. Thank you very much saras dear.

3. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Priesh I tried to transliterate at my level best :) let me correct it through your scanned version ...

HI Vidya , here are links to earlier transliterations of Siddha Mangala Stotram :
    siddha-mangala-stothram-tamil.txt , siddha-mangala-stothram-tamil.pdf , Siddha-Mangala-Stotram-Hindi.pdf

here is transliteration into Malayalam by using [thread=90475]Google Script converter[/thread] :

1. ശ്രീ മദനംത ശ്രീവിഭൂഷിത അപ്പല ലക്ഷ്മീ നരസിംഹരാജാ
    ജയവിജയീഭവ ദിഗ്വിജയീഭവ ശ്രീമദഖംഡ ശ്രീവിജയീഭവ

2. ശ്രീവിദ്യാധരി രാധ സുരേഖാ ശ്രീരാഖീധര ശ്രീപാദാ

3. മാതാസുമതീ വാത്സല്*യാമൃത പരിപോഷിത ജയശ്രീ പാദാ

4. സത്യ ഋഷീശ്വര ദുഹിതാനംദന ബാപനാര്*യനുത ശ്രീചരണാ

5. സവിതൃകാഠകചയന പുണ്*യഫല ഭരദ്വാജ ഋഷി ഗോത്ര സംഭവാ

6. ദോ ചൌപാതീ ദേവ്*ലക്ഷ്മീ ഘന സംഖ്യാബോധിത ശ്രീചരണാ

7. പുണ്*യരൂപിണീ രാജമാംബ സുതഗര്*ഭ പുണ്*യഫല സംജാതാ

8. സുമതീ നംദന നരഹരിനംദന ദത്തദേവ പ്രഭു ശ്രീപാദാ

9. പീഠികാപുര നിത്യവിഹാരാ മധുമതി ദത്താ മംഗളരൂപാ

edit: please ignore * symbol in above transliteration ...

Last edited: May 8, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya & Vidya

Please don't thank me for Sidha Mangala Stothram. Sri Padavallabha Swami's blessings are with you that is why you came to know about it. If not me another Saras would of showed you the way. That is how the Lord works. Datta Pooja is like that.
    I need to post another slokam for Sri Padavallabha Swami. Will do so in coming weekend.
    I have so much to post.- A condensed version of Sri Anagha Vratam.

Vidya: Hopefully little Prahlad will be coming out of his cold & cough soon. Just wanted to share this with you: Bhakta Prahlad's guru was lord Dattareya as per puranam. He was one of the ardent Devotee/Disciple of Lord Datta.

Priya: Hope little LO inside doing well. I am sure Wanting to come out soon... when are you due? Take care.

Praise worthy:
    Not to mention the least Lovely Raagini doing all the great service for us.:clap:clap:clap:clap

As suggested by dearie Vidya, i really need Madam Chithra's help & guidance for compiling all the threads together related to Lord Datta.
    Just busy with a new boss on my head:hide: plus heat that is killing me. Not able to spend enough time on the net.

Warm Regards:)
    Saras

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Raagini,

I am most grateful and humbled. Good work and tres prompt.Just seeing slokas in Malayalam script makes me want to read them. And to add, like Sanskrit, Malayalam has all letters and consonants separate. So, there will be no error in enunciating. And thanks for the Google link. Will use it to glory. Thank you so very,very much. You stay blessed.

Dear Saras,

I am sure God would have sent another Saras to tell us about SriPada SreeVallabha Swamy. But want you to know, that we are all very happy that HE sent YOU, Saras123 specially. And I cannot believe it, was Lord Dattatreya the Guru of Bhakta Prahalad? If so, my baby is very blessed indeed. And to share some very personal happy info. Last year, May8th 2009, was Narasimha Jayanti and the day my pregnancy got confirmed. From that day till now, as I read your posts in this thread, it has been a sacred year. And friends like you make it better. Heat is scroching here also, though my new boss is very cute and cuddly!

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya

Nice to hear that last year journey of yours was very memorable. The best was i think ur pregnancy confirmation on Shree Narasimha Jayanti. This itself shows you are truly truly blessed.
    I am waiting for my day... hopeful that it will come.

I plan to post a condensed version of Anaghastami Vratam where we can do this pooja in 5 steps:
    1. Sankalpam & simple Ganapathi pooja
    2. Invocation of Sri Anagha Swami with his consort Sri Anagha Laxmi Devi and their 8 puthras (Ashtasiddhis)
    3. Ashtothrams for both the deities
    4. Vrata Kathas-5 (simple)
    5. Neivedyam

It takes one hour to complete this vratam.

Believe me one of the best vratams one can really do in life time. This serves for all purposes. I am here today happily saying this :) inspite of all ups & downs i went thru.

I know many who have done this vrata and benefited greatly by it.

Sri Datta swaroopam in householder form ie Sri Anagha Swami is easily pleased by simple prayers unlike his later incarnations.

Raagini: Need loads of help from you.

Saras

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras and Ragini,

Just copied the Siddha Mangala stotram. All 9 stanzas. Hope to start chanting soon.Also, want to give it to a friend who is an ardent Sai Bhakta.

Ragini- thanks again. You made this possible.

Saras- And you made it possible. In the 8th stanza, it says,'NaraHari Nandana'. What does that mean? Is SreePadaVallabha Swamy the Son of Narasimha??

And Saras, your day to become a mom will come soon.Datta blesses His bhaktas with good progeny, I am sure you are on His hot list.

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya

Glad to hear from you. How is little Prahlad?

Thanks for soothing words.Sometimes i get carried away.

Coming to your query of 8th stanza in Sidha Mangala stothram:
    Narahari nandana means son of Narahari.
    Sri Pada's parents were Appala Laxmi Narasimha Raja Sharma and Sumathi Maharani.

Sri Padavallabha himself is Shree Laxmi Narasimha.

For your benefit attaching Sidha Mangala Stothram with meaning.

I will share with you the way Sri Pada Sri Vallabha swami blessed me on Akshaya trithiya day.

Saras

Attached Files:

9. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Hi Saras
    My sincere thanks to you
    I have gone thru all of your posts on Sri Gurudatta - Sripada Sri Vallabhalu. I, myself being a staunch devotee of Si Gurudatta, am impressed by the posts and also the photo of Sripada Sri Vallabhulu of Pithikapuram - Pithapuram. My native place being Vizag I got the opportunity of visiting Pithapuram and having visited the temples - old as well as new one - of Sripada Sri Vallabhulu. I could not visit the Datta Peettham of Ganapati Satchidnanda Swamy.
    Gone thru the word doc on Anaghasthami Vratam. I read Sai Satcharitra and Sri Gurucharitra on a regular basis.

May Sripada Sri Vallabhulu Bless Us !!

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sk Chivukula

Thank you.
    You are very lucky since you could visit this greatest and most divine place on the earth. You are quite near to Pitapuram being in Vizag. Lucky you.
    I also had similar oppurtunities. My only concern is could not spend enough time in this place. Well THE Divine's permission is also required for this.
    Sri Ganapathi Sachidananda Swami Datta Peetam is a very beautiful temple.
    Sri Anagha Swami & Sri Anagha Laxmi devi idols look so beautiful & encahnting. There is a small temple for Puruhuthika devi inside.
    A place worth visitng.

If you could get slightest oppurtunity please read Sri Padavallabha Charithamrutamu. It is just amrutamu. Divine nectar.Believe me.
    I also read Sai charithra & Sri guru charithra on regular basis. Once i got hold of Sri Padavallabha charithamrutamu i read this now.But not much may be a paragraph or a page. But i feel so happy reading it.

Saras