slokas of guru/lord datta/sripada sri vallabha/narasimha saraswathi

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by csyde, Mar 9, 2010.

1. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

a) I would like to have all the slokas of guru/lord datta/sripada sri vallabha/narasimha saraswathi. I have taken the siddimangala stotram from saras in this forum. preferably in telugu..
    b) Also can you pl. list the parayana books too...I know only the sri gurucharitra of ekkirala bharadwaja in telugu..
    c) If anybody can give me the lyrics of the datta suprabhatam,,..i have heard it on tv9 at 7PM EST that ends with datta deva prabho tava suprabhatam....the lyrics are very easy to understand...

chitra madam, saras or all othlrs in this forum ,, can you all pl. help me in this regard....

Thanks,
    Preeti

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preeti

Please find attached lyrics of Sri Guru Dattatreya suprabhatam in english with meaning.

Warm Regards:)
    Saras

Attached Files:

3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preeti

Please find attached few more all powerful slokas of Lord Datta in telugu.

Warm regards:)
    Saras

I would like to have all the slokas of guru/lord datta/sripada sri vallabha/narasimha saraswathi. I have taken the siddimangala stotram from saras in this forum. preferably in telugu..

Thanks,
    Preeti[/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preeti

Please find attached Sri Sadguru Sthavam:

Saras

Attached Files:

5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    Hemavenu93 likes this.
  6. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much Saras for your prompt reply with very rare slokas of guru dattatreya swamy. I am really thankful to you.

a) Incase if datta suprabhatam is available in telugu...can you pl. post it.. I'm afraid of the mistakes while i read..

b) What is the background picture of sridattashodasi... I could not make it out... Is it a rare picture of sri guru datta...?

c) Do you have the pdf's of anagha-datta swamy in colour....i do not have the picture if i do the vratam...

d) Thank you very much for the procedure at the end of the sadguru stavam for 40 days.. This makes a good collection of datta stotras to do the mandala puja along with your siddha mangala stotram.. Does the Ashtalakshmi stuti means...."sumanasa vandita sundari madhavi..........." . Do you have any such rare slokas...as i am planning to do the mandala puja...soon with guru's grace...

e) Also, can you give me the sentences of the sankalpam (in telugu)....

f) Thank you very much for anaghashtami vratam.. Is it compulsory to put the kalasam... I live in apartments here...i'm afraid of where to put the holy water..incase if anybody stamps the water... Also where to put the rice grains after the puja... I do not know how to dispose them...

g) Instead can i do the puja with datta-anagha picture instead of the kalasam's..

h) I think i have asked too many questions..... Lastly, incase if you have the dattaswamy's picture - where swamy sits under a tree... can you pl. post it?

i) Any puja or any thing to read on coming monday...as it is "amavasya" on that day.... I think its better to read the chapter related to "Oudumbara Vruksha" from Guru Charitra. this is just my idea... Do you have any other ideas

Sorry incase if i have pestered u with so many questions.......

Thank you,
    Preeti

7. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preeti

I hope i have answered most of your questions.

Saras

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  8. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Saras,

Thank you very much for clearing all my doubts.

With god's grace i completed the sripada sri vallabha swamy charitamrutam today. Incase if you have any slokas of sri pada sri vallabha swamy or guru datta can you pl. post them.

Waiting for your ashtalakshmi slokam...as i am planning to start the 40 days puja within 2 to 3 days..

Thanking you again,
    Preeti

9. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preeti

Your are very lucky to finish the Sri Padavallabha Charithamruthamu.

Sri Padavallabha 's grace is on you.

As promised posting the Ashtalaxmi stuthi. A beautiful & simple sloka on Ashtalaxmi that can easily be read everyday.

Saras

Attached Files:

10. kokila19

kokila19 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I need " sripada sri vallabha swamy charitamrutam".

Can anybody post this one..

Thanks in advance..