slokas of guru/lord datta/sripada sri vallabha/narasimha saraswathi

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by csyde, Mar 9, 2010.

1. madhu23

madhu23 New IL'ite

Dear Sarasji,
    I am Madhu from US. i have been following few of the threads related to Sripada Srivallabha swamy and noted that you are an ardent devotee and hence I am sending this email to you for guidance. (I tried sending a message, creating a new thread too).

We have been trying to conceive for past 7 yrs with no luck. Medically we went through every possible option which didn't work.
    I am an ardent Sai baba devotee. I & my husband were miraculously introduced to Sri Sripadulavaru just less than a month back. One of my husband's friend called him from no where and literally forced him to start Sripada Srivallabha charithamrutham sapthaham after knowing our case. While my husband immediately agreed and started it per his guidance on 29th Aug 2014, Vinayaka Chathurti, Chithha nakshatram day. I chose to sit and listen to the parayanam thus participating in that holy event.

I now have a strong desire to read the specific chapters that are mentioned in the book will enable Santhanam. I want to start it from 1st day of Navaratri which is starting in next 4 days.

I need your guidance in starting it and any other suggestions on what else I can or should do.

Also if you have an english copy will you please be able to send me specific chapters as an attachment.

Also one more question, in one of the threads above you have suggested one of them to do sidda mangala sthotram and 39th chaper from gurucharithra, which i assume is different from sri sripada srivallabha vari charithamrutha.

I am confused now. What should I do? Awaiting for a response.

I will be ever indebted to you for your guidance.

Om Sairam
    Madhu

2. Meghana9

Meghana9 New IL'ite

Hello Saras Garu and everybody else,

I am new on this forum. My name is Meghana and I would like to kindly request you to guide me with a parayana or stotram to get a good job. It is very difficult to get a job here and I have been very stressed about it.

Thanks for your guidance.

Meghana

3. Meghana9

Meghana9 New IL'ite

Forgot to mention. My husband and I are ardent devotees of Shirdi Saibaba and Dattatreya swamy :) They are the reason for our existence in a good way in this new country :)

4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meghana

Om sairam.
    Read Siddha mangala stothram for 40 days @11 times a day after doing sankalpam. Sri Pada vallabha swami will surely bless.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye